As part of an exciting Thailand-based recruitment initiative, Vietjet invites Thai citizens able to fulfill the entry criteria by self-submitting the required documents below from now until 5pm on March 30, 2016 at Thai Vietjet’s office, Suvarnabhumi Airport. Those who pass as the shortlisted candidates must be able available for the interview day on 1st April at Golden Tulip Sovereign Hotel Bangkok (Huaykwang).
Successful flight crew candidates will attend intensive Vietjet training courses and take the first step towards enjoying an attractive income and many other benefits. Thai applicants who are selected will also be able to take advantage of unlimited opportunities for promotion and career development within the team-focused Vietjet and its family of dynamic airline professionals.
Vietjet offers a superb entry into the world of global travel, along with outstanding career development pathways and the chance to excel in a demanding yet highly coveted professional industry. Competition for places is high, yet Vietjet is keen to give as many Thai applicants as possible the chance to live the dream and become cabin crew members for Vietjet, one of the region’s fastest-growing airlines.
– Age: From 20 to 30.
– Height: From 1m70 to 1m80 for males; from 1m60 to 1m75 (1m58 is acceptable for candidates with prior cabin crew experience) for females.
– Literacy: High school degree
– English: TOEIC certificate with a score of more than 400 (or other relevant certificates).
– Personality traits: Active, dynamic, good communication skills; flexible in adapting to a new working environment and excellent customer service skills.
Document check list:
– Cabin crew application form (completed in handwriting)
– 2 of 2-inch photo
– 1 full height candidate photo
– English language resume
– Graduation transcript (one copy)
– ID card (original and one copy)
– Passport (original and one copy)
– House registration certificate (one copy)
– Exemption of military service, male only (original and one copy)
Candidates can download the application form at: www.vietjetair.com/UserFiles/file/Application_Form.doc.
Application form must be completed in full and brought in person at the address below;
Thai Vietjet Air office, Suvarnabhumi Airport
Room A1-062, 1st Floor, Concourse A Building
999 Moo 1, Nongprue Bang Phli, Samut Prakan 10540
Application closing date: March 30th, 2016 (Document must be received by 5pm*)
Interview date: April 1st, 2016
Venue: Golden Tulip Sovereign Hotel Bangkok (Huaykwang).
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only shortlisted candidates for prescreening will be notified via e-mail AND phone call. Those who pass as the shortlisted candidates must be able available for interview day on 1st April at Golden Tulip Sovereign Hotel Bangkok (Huaykwang).
For more information, please contact at 02 134 3540.