Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is pleased to present the Anantara Balance, a programme to help travelers achieve wellness whilst on holiday. A haven of serenity in the heart of the city, Anantara Chiang Mai Resort offers travellers incomparable wellness experiences and a luxurious hub from which to discover the serene beauty and unique charms of northern Thailand.
Chiang Mai is one of the top travel destinations in Asia and, with abundant outdoor activities, an array of ancient temples, vibrant outdoor bazaars and a slower pace than other Thai cities, Chiang Mai is known by travellers seeking relaxation, wellness and rejuvenation.
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort offers 84 sleekly designed rooms and suites housed in an elegant modern building of wood and glass. Private balconies and terraces feature a double daybed overlooking manicured grounds, the colonial house or river. Inside, sunlight streams through floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating contemporary décor and stylish furnishings accented by local artifacts. Deluxe Rooms provide 50sqm of thoughtfully-appointed space, with a sumptuous bedroom adjoining a bathroom that features a rain shower and bath tub with retractable doors to open up the space and view; while Kasara Suites offer 105sqm and also feature a lounge and dining area, a large open plan bathroom and upgraded amenities such as a Bose entertainment system and exclusive benefits and experiences like private check-in and check-out and access to the private Kasara Lounge.
Anantara’s world-class resort facilities include a 34-metre riverside pool and riverview gym, and the serene Anantara Spa, where holistic pampering includes unique northern Thai rituals. The resort offers two restaurants and bars as well as in-room dining prepared onsite by a private chef.
Anantara Balance helps guests achieve their health goals, from weight loss and body toning to de-stressing and holistic healing. With a variety of inspirational spaces, Anantara Spa offers a wide range of wellness experiences including:
- Muay Thai Boxing – Get into fighting shape and learn about Thai culture through private lessons with a professional trainer. Known as the “art of eight limbs,” Muay Thai boxing is a unique martial art with great health benefits.
- Mastering Mindfulness – Enjoy a guided through to insight mindfulness in a private or group lesson with Ber Raeymaekers.
- Embodiment Stretching – A unique exercise comprised of a gentle series of movements and stretches that improve mobility and agility. Offered daily in group or private sessions by Ber Raeymaekers.
- Body Treatments – Choose from a menu of pure holistic pampering face and body treatments. Afterwards, relax on the rooftop deck with views of the serene Mae Ping River.
Special packages include:
· Balance Wellness Boost Fitness, Spa & Healthy Lunch – A half-day of pampering and total relaxation brings together exercise, spa and wholesome nutrition – leaving you rejuvenated and glowing with vitality.
o 30-minute Muay Thai Boxing or Yoga
o 30-minute Thai Herbal Steam
o 60-minute Thai Herbal Compress
o 3 course Spa Cuisine meal with a choice of starters, mains and sweets
o 1 healthy Raw Juice from a selection of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable recipes
Offered from USD $165.
- Wellbeing Retreat – Embark on a journey of healthy transformation with Anantara’s three-tiered programme to restore balance to your body, mind and soul. Challenge and nourish your body with engaging exercise programmes and curated healthy eating options. Restore and rejuvenate with customized Anantara Spa treatments.
o Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons
o 60-minute Tok Sen Therapy for 2 persons
o 60-minute Yoga or Tai Chi sessions for 2 persons
o 2 x Healthy Juices (Daily Cleansing Juice & ABC Juice) for 2 persons
o Healthy lunch or dinner for 2 persons
o 10% discount on additional Anantara Spa a la carte spa treatments and select spa retail
Offer starts at USD $276 for Deluxe Garden View Room; minimum 2-night stay required. Book between now and 19 December 2017 and receive USD $23 resort credit per day for food and beverages. Choose at Kasara Suite or Kasara River View Suite and receive a USD $30 resort credit per day.
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is ideally located in the heart of the city near the riverfront. A leisurely 15-minute stroll takes guests to the city’s popular Night Bazaar, outdoor markets, riverside boutiques and restaurants, as well as the exquisite temples of the traditional old city. Anantara’s knowledgeable staff will help more adventurous guests discover nearby experiences, like zip-lining through the rainforest, exploring the national parks, river rafting and local golf courses.
For more information and to book a vacation, visit http://chiang-mai.anantara.com