Thailand’s original beach getaway, Hua Hin, can trace its roots back to the roaring 20’s when the destination was the locale of choice for the aristocrats and nobility, eventually becoming the home of the summer residences of King Rama VII. Today, Hua Hin has transformed into a delightful mix of city and sea with a diverse ambiance, lively night markets, street foods, and calming stretches of beach. All of these make Hua Hin the perfect spot for a weekend break!
To help Bangkok residents and overseas visitors with their perfect escape, Amari Hua Hin has created the Hua Hin Hideaway package, inspired by the seaside surroundings. The package starts at 4,000 THB++ per night* for a two-night minimum stay and includes:
– A special welcome treat on arrival
– A scrumptious afternoon tea set of fresh scones, pastries, and cakes at Coral Lounge
– A 60-minute Kaya Thai REAL-EASE massage at the Breeze Spa
– A candlelit dinner at Shoreline Beach Club with a choice of Thai or western set menus
– Complimentary late check-out until 15:00 upon availability
– Enjoy stunning views with a complimentary upgrade to the next Deluxe room category
– Enjoy 20% discount on extra nights
For more information or reservations, please visit www.amari.com/huahin/
* Package price is subject to change based on room category and period of stay.