Anantara Vacation Club, Asia’s leading luxury shared ownership concept for discerning travellers, invites videographers to participate in a one-of-a-kind contest to capture its Club Resorts across South East Asia. With just over two weeks left until the submission deadline, amateur and professional videographers alike are eligible to enter Anantara Vacation Club’s Travel Video Contest, with the winner earning a luxury vacation to four Club Resorts in Thailand and Indonesia worth USD 10,000 and the opportunity to create compelling videos depicting his/her stays. To date, more than 45 entries have been submitted from participants based in seven countries across the Asia Pacific region.
“Within just one month of the contest going live, we’ve received more than 45 impressive submissions. We couldn’t be more inspired by the talent that the participating videographers have demonstrated thus far” said Yanick Targonski, Anantara Vacation Club’s Digital Marketing Manager. “With just three weeks to go, we continue to encourage videographers to submit entries and share their vision with us. We look forward to selecting a winner who can showcase the beauty of our Club Resort destinations through the use of their creative skills.”
Anantara Vacation Club’s Travel Video Contest is open to professional and amateur videographers based in South East Asia and China. Videographers are invited to enter by submitting a 30-second video that highlights their talents and work before 27 March 2017. From these entries, three finalists will be awarded a vacation to Anantara Vacation Club Mai Khao Phuket, where they will produce a one-minute video about the resort. The public will have the opportunity to vote for the winner on Anantara Vacation Club’s dedicated contest website (http://www.anantaraclub.com/promo/video-travel-contest/) from 1 – 14 May 2017.
The videographer with the winning entry will receive a five-star vacation to Anantara Vacation Club Resorts in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and Bali. He/she will develop a one-minute video for each property, which will be featured across Anantara Vacation Club’s digital and social media channels. On top of that, to make the trip more enjoyable, the Grand Prize winner will receive a total of USD 1,000 spending money.
Anantara Vacation Club Travel Video Contest details:
Round 1: 2 February – 27 March 2017
- From 2 February– 27 March, videographers submit a 30-second showcase video that highlights their skills and talent.
- Videographers can upload their video entry directly to Anantara Vacation Club’s dedicated contest website. Videos may also be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo, with a link to the video submitted on the dedicated contest website or posted on Instagram using the hashtag #anantaraclubvideographer.
- File size limited to 150mb.
- Minimum requirements for entrants: two years’ experience in videography, including shooting and editing; or a Bachelor’s Degree in film, radio/TV or related area and one year experience in videography; or equivalent experience and/or education with comparable knowledge.
Round 2: 28 March – 15 May 2017
- Three finalists will be announced on 28 March 2017.
- The finalists will receive round-trip tickets and a 3-night stay at Anantara Vacation Club Mai Khao Phuket.
- Finalists will create a one-minute video of the resort for submission by 30 April 2017.
- Public voting for the winning video will be open on Anantara Vacation Club’s Facebook page and Anantara Vacation Club’s dedicated contest website through 14 May 2017.
- The Grand Prize winner will be announced on 15 May 2017.
The Grand Prize winner will receive round trip tickets to Thailand and Indonesia to visit four Anantara Vacation Club Resorts. He/she will enjoy 3-night stays at Anantara Vacation Club Resorts in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and Bali. Whilst there, he/she will create a one-minute edited video of each property for publication on Anantara Vacation Club’s online and social media channels. Final videos must be completed by 11 August 2017.