reating gigantic phenomenon of “new luxury retail” in Thailand, Central Embassy, the kingdom of superb luxury shopping lifestyle, located on the central heart of Bangkok. It stated as the first Iconic Landmark Retail to meet all needs as well as represent sophisticated lifestyle with beyond excellent service under the concept “Infinite Possibilities: All possibilities will happen here”
Central Embassy, a flawless masterpiece of Central Group, under the management of 3rd generation of Chirathivat, Mr. Chart Chirathivat, a young blood leader who spent over 7 years to develop and construct in every detail of the project to be perfect. The Iconic Retail Landmark located on the Wireless Road and Ploenchit junction in an area 144,000 square meters with a budget of 18 billion baht, divided into 6 billion baht of a land, and 7 billion baht of structure as well as more than 5 billion baht for the interior of the center and stores, which the investment per square meters is highest in Thailand history of retail business in order to obtain a true masterpiece that never ever any world retail stores had done before.
Project of Central Embassy occurred by 3 main issues;
1. Building world architecture as “Iconic Building”
2. Making strong alliances such as fashion brands and international well-known hotel
3. Reinforce Central Chidlom being even stronger. This project will be linkage between past present and future of Thailand and worldwide together with unprecedented shopping experience.
Central Group recognizes the value of cultural splendor of Thailand, hence, they aim to create Central Embassy project as the great beginning with a long-term vision of management that not only be a flagship of Central Group, but as new symbol Iconic Building of Bangkok along with the pride of Thai people. The major subject of creating design is to design the building becoming an unseen architectural zenith in Thailand. Using advanced technology, but above all else, is to reflect the integration and merged the art of Thailand in the form of contemporary timeless. From the obvious points, these make a result of outstanding design like no other to turn into a unique architectural masterpiece in the heart of Bangkok.
The infinity-shaped Central Embassy has a total height of 37 floors and is longer than 200 meters width. The building is divided into two parts; the 8-storey shopping center (Retail Podium) and the Tower which is location of Park Hyatt Hotel (Tower). Both of them have designed to connect like Infinity symbol. The challenge of building is rounded-sides, mention that, Central Embassy building is the first building in Thailand, yet in the world, where the building itself is a 3D curved in front, side and top. The construction is very complex, nevertheless it is a stunning building whether viewed from any angle.
Special Shingles are significant element of design that made the building unlike others. Aluminum shingles of more than 300,000 that are surrounding the building were inspired by the roof of Thai temple. They’re shining beautifully fine sparkling color when reflected the sun. The project has embraced the technique of the latch of the kites ancient tiles to apply. However, due to the shape of the building is all rounded. There is unable to install straight regular scales. They have to calculate the degree scale installations in advance, so each 300,000 aluminum shingles on the building of the Central Embassy has totally different degrees. When the building has lightened by the sun, the appearance image is shades of different silver gray sequins just like the surface of the famed Thai silk.
Inside the building is decorated with a white tone like canvas, designed patterns through the use of curved lines, angles and textures with endless.
The height of the ceiling is designed to accommodate light and shadow to achieve a beautiful throughout building. They also provide care and craftsmanship in selecting materials of exceptional quality such as Corian building poles, a material that has smooth & seamless, the flooring consists of Terrazzo, a special imported from England as large as 80 square meters, which makes the boundaries between plates are very small, and super-clear mirrors that give an unchanged color.
Complemented by international brands and world-known designers, Central Embassy will take a 1st place to unveil 7 Façade Brands like Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Gucci, Hermes, Miu Miu, Prada, and Ralph Lauren in Iconic Store to offer 2 storey Duplex Façades as the first seamless glass of the world with the mixed-use of precious art and rare materials directly imported from all over the world.
Besides, there are more than 200 luxury brands coming with stores’ latest style by merging art into all details with the most completed product line such as A.P.C., BCBG Max Azria, CH Carolina Herrera, Christian Louboutin, CK Collection, Givenchy, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander, John Varvatos, Maison Martin Margiela, McQ, Moschino, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Proenza Schouler, Roberto Cavalli, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Versace and watch & jewelry brand like Anyallerie, Audemars Piguet, Chavana, Chopard, Hublot, Pomellato including world-renowned famous restaurants and “The Embassy Diplomat Screens” to bring a new experience of ultra-premium cinema with first-class service.
Stores within Central Embassy are divided into three main forms;
1. Iconic Flagship Store
2. Exclusive Store
3. First-to-Market Store
Each Floor will consist of;
– LG (Lower Ground) will have Eathai, a Thai Food Kingdom with best quality from every part of Thailand, in the form of coolest Street Food, including Talad Eathai where gathers all famous premium fruits, sweets and souvenirs for foreigners. Issaya Cooking Studio, a baking school under the concept of creative and private party service, leads by Chef-Ian Pongtavach Chalermkittichai, come with decor and design that reflects the regional identity in modern form unlike anywhere else.
– G Level is an Iconic Flagship Store of Top of 7 world-renown fashion brand such as Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Gucci, Hermes, Miu Miu, Prada, and Ralph Lauren which Gucci, Prada and Ralph Lauren are a 2 storey Duplex Façade. Moreover, the wolrd-renown brands like Rolex, Hublot, Omega, Chopard and fine jewelry brand like Anyallerie, Chavana, Pomellato.
– Level 1 is component of luxury brand with the most completed product lines and the newest opening store such as Calvin Klein Collection, Isabel Marant, John Varvatos, McQ, Paul Smith, Roberto Cavalli
– Level 2 represents popular high-end brand and first opening store in Thailand like BCBGMAXAZRIA, The Kooples, Kurt Geiger, Scotch & Soda
– Level 3 There are many High Street Fashion brand such as Levi’s, Pronto, Onitsuka Tiger, Zara, including Café and Bakery Shop in the exclusive concept like The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Starbucks, After You Ice Cream, Teuscher.
– Level 4 gathers Lifestyle and Beauty brands such as Dii Wellness Med Spa, Anastasia, Moga Aveda, Jaspal Home, Motif, AIS, Bangkok Bank. This floor has a VIP Lounge for The Embassy Club Member to serve with food, drinks and premium service.
– Level 5 collects famous international restaurants like Yuutaro, Hinata, Din Tai Fung, Great American Rib, The Girl & The Pig, Minibar Café. Besides, there is SIWILAI, a concept store where gather leading Thai fashion brands to present in new style at first time as well as SIWILAI Rocket Coffeebar to join and create new dining experience as well.
– Level 6 “Embassy Diplomat Screens” Ultra-First Class cinema, 5 exclusive theaters with 30 – 50 seats per cinema .The exclusive design and elegance of Hollywood with Real D screen and best sound system, plus the lounge and the service equivalent of 6 stars.
All together with Park Hyatt Bangkok Hotel, the ultimate 6-star hotel with only 36 places located around the world will unveil at Central Embassy Project as the first in Thailand. The accommodation consists of 222 suite rooms in 30 floors. Distinguished by the luxury and largest room size in Bangkok with an average area of 70 square meters and a sky bar and spa to paint the sky of Bangkok is not the same anymore.