We are pleased to share that we are working with Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok on their upcoming grand opening. The brand-new property is now accepting reservations for arrivals beginning February 1, 2020. We will greatly appreciate your support in including the hotel announcement in any upcoming hospitality-driven round-up stories that you may have in the pipeline. More details on the property are mentioned below:
Overlooking the Chao Phraya River in the centre of Thailand’s energetic capital, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok is an urban sanctuary, with its cascading architecture, seamless indoor-outdoor transitions and interconnected green courtyards forming a natural extension of the flowing river. It is located between the River and Charoen Krung Road – a shopping, dining and creative hotspot, and just a short distance from ICONSIAM.
Designed by Jean-Michel Gathy, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River will offer 299 guest rooms including suites with garden terraces and an extraordinary, two-storey Presidential Suite; an urban spa with a focus on mind, body and soul; two infinity pools overlooking the river; thoughtful amenities for families including a fully-supervised complimentary kids club; a private boat dock; extensive event spaces highlighted by a waterfront ballroom and terrace; and world-class culinary offerings.
A new dining destination, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River will feature the following concepts:
· Yu Ting Yuan – serving up authentic Cantonese cuisine in a dramatic ambience. Its floor-to-ceiling windows offer a gorgeous visual backdrop – lush gardens and a shimmering reflection pond, sun-lit by day and illuminated at night
· RIVA del Fiume – offering inspired Italian cuisine, served in a bright, relaxed riverside space where unimpeded water views and cascading riverfront terraces evoke an unmistakable Lake Como vibe
· Brasserie Palmier – capturing the relaxed allure of the French tropics, serving brasserie classics alongside a variety of fish and seafood dishes
· BKK Social Club – helmed by world-renowned mixologist Philip Bischoff and his bar team, BKK Social Club promises to herald a new era in Asia’s high energy bar scene.
· The Lounge – ideal for everything from impromptu get-togethers to afternoon teas
· Café Madeleine – an artisanal neighborhood pastry shop and café, serving fresh-baked treats and aromatic brews
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is now accepting reservations for arrivals beginning February 1, 2020. An introductory offer that includes USD 100 credit toward dining or spa with a minimum of two nights booked is available. Please find the press release and high-resolution images here for your easy reference.