Globetrotters seeking an exceptional travel experience may be tempted by an out-of-the-ordinary EUR 10,000 indulgence at the award-winning Six Senses Yao Noi, created to celebrate the resort’s ten-year anniversary in this idyllic island location in Southern Thailand.
Since 2007, the resort has made several enhancements to elevate the guest experience. Some of the highlights include the addition of the Retreat, which is the top-tier villa ideal for accommodating couples and multigenerational families. The Juice Bar at the Six Senses Spa Village is a great place for wellness and fitness enthusiasts to hang out and enjoy nutritious and tasty juices. And in support of the resort’s focus on and dedication to sustainability, Six Senses Yao Noi has also added several unique experience that include the addition of a goat farm, chicken farm, duck pond and the Hornbill Club, an educational center for the younger guests.
The ‘Perfect Ten Experience’ features a five-night stay in the Ocean Panorama Pool Villa for two that includes:
- • 90-minute signature spa treatment at Six Senses Spa village
- • Private flying yoga session at the Wellness Pavilion
- • Private Muay Thai (boxing) session with the resort’s Thai instructor
- • Half-day island hopping excursion by long tail boat with snorkeling
- • Half-day island hopping tour around enchanting Koh Yao Noi island in a personal tuk-tuk
- • Sunset castaway cruise by long tail boat
- • Private Thai cooking class
- • Private in-villa barbecue
- • Private Chef’’s Table gourmet dinner
- • Sunrise breakfast at the Hilltop Reserve
- • Private helicopter and speedboat transfers
The Perfect Ten Experience at Six Senses Yaoi Noi is available from November 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018, blackout periods apply from December 19, 2017 to January 10, 2018 and March 24 to April 6, 2018.
Six Senses Yao Noi is a 45-minute speedboat ride from to the south of Phang Nga Bay, approximately 26 miles (42 kilometres) from the mainland. Dramatic limestone pinnacles rise from the waters of the bay, creating a surreal setting for the resort.
“”This package captures every aspect of the resort’s touch points,”” says Graham Grant, general manager of Six Senses Yao Noi. ““Even before arrival, we’ve tailored every experience to create lasting memories and craft an out-of-the-ordinary holiday. In turning 10 this year, we want our guests to join us in celebration of this milestone by experiencing the top 10 experiences that we offer.””
For additional details and bookings, please contact reservations-yaonoi@sixsenses.