Make a date with New York jazz phenomenon John Di Martino and friends live at Zest Bar & Terrace on Tuesday, May 15, 2018, when his acclaimed piano playing will be accompanied with special price classic cocktails.
Based in New York City, jazz pianist, arranger and producer di Martino is renowned for his virtuosity and creativity and has performed and recorded with David “Fat Head” Newman, Pat Martino, Houston Person, and Taj Mahal. Performance time is from 19:00 to 20:00 hrs.
Priced at THB 250++ each, the concert’s cocktail menu offers:
– Rob Roy (Chivas Regal 12 Years, Vermouth Carpano Classico, Angostura Bitters)
– Negroni (Beefeater Gin, Vermouth Carpano Classico, Campari Bitter)
– Manhattan (Evan Williams Black Label, Vermouth Carpano Classico, Angostura Bitters)
– Old Fashioned (Evan Williams Black Label, Angostura Bitters, Sugar Syrup, Soda)
– Rusty Nail (Chivas Regal 12 Years, Drambuie)
Early arrivals are recommended at the elevated city-center venue at the 7th floor of The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, steps from BTS Asok Skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit underground stations.
More information or reservation, please call (66) (2) 207 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org