Served piping hot in miniature bamboo baskets or on little plates, dim sum is more than just a regional Chinese food – it’s a style of eating that embodies the uniquely exotic culture of Cantonese traditions.
Whether steamed, fried, baked or boiled, dim sum has always been an important part of the dining experience at Bangkok’s esteemed Dynasty restaurant, located at Centara Grand at CentralWorld. And now, Cantonese Chef Kongsun Sae-Liang and his team have just introduced some brand new bite-sized delicacies to try on your next visit.
Available as part of our all-you-can-eat dim sum buffet (THB 850++ per person) or from our 100+ item a la carte menu, some of the exciting new dim sum dishes include ‘deep fried duck spring rolls’, ‘steamed shrimp dumpling with Beijing sauce’ and ‘steamed zucchini with prawn’.
All new items can be found below:
- Deep fried Alaska bean curd
- Deep fried fish spring roll
- Deep fried duck spring roll
- Deep fried shrimp with lemon sauce
- Steamed snow fish with black bean sauce
- Steamed shrimp dumpling with Japanese pumpkin
- Steamed shrimp dumpling with Beijing sauce
- Steamed Zucchini with prawn