Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel is thrilled to present the first gathering of Thailand’s Top Sommeliers in “The Thai Sommelier Affair 2018” on Friday 4 May 2018 at Montathip Court.
Discover a selection of premium wines from more than 100 prestigious labels around the world, handpicked according to their distinct styles. Get an exclusive chance to meet award-winning sommeliers and renowned Chef’s as they share their passion and discuss their favourites while you learn about and sip on world-class vintages. Enjoy light canapés carefully prepared by the Chef’s of the hotel.
Expert Wine Advice From Thailand’s Top Sommeliers
This is a unique opportunity to learn about selected premium vintages from Thailand’s top sommeliers from the best hotels and restaurants in Bangkok. Take in their expert advice and embrace new bouquets that warm the palate. Confirmed participants in the Thai Sommelier Affair are as follows:
- Prateep Kanisthachart of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Pathompong Wangmanao of W Bangkok Hotel
- Jatuporn Meekaew of The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
- Pattarapol Ponraritt of Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park
- Thanakorn Bottorff of Gaggan Restaurant Group
- Thanakrit Suksabai of Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
- Panya Nabchid of Zuma Bangkok
- Direkrit Kotchawong of Riedel Wine Bar & Cellar
- Banyat Chinpinyokul of Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
- Thitid Tassanakajohn (Chef Ton) of Le Du
Toast a wonderful evening at this one night only event on Friday 4 May 2018 at Monthatip Court, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel (BTS Ratchadamri) from 6.30 – 9.30 pm at THB 1,400 net per person.