Utage restaurant at Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel extends its reputation for conveying the current Japanese culinary trends to local fans with a special focus on one of the land of the rising sun’s most-favoured slices of meat – Kagoshima Beef.
Throughout September, the passionate chefs team presents a special 05-item à la carte menu priced from THB 1,500++
Among the four breeds of Wagyu cattle, Japanese Black cattle from Kagoshima Prefecture are celebrated for their tenderness + full-bodied flavour. Their well-balanced fat marbling throughout the muscle fibres is all thanks to being blessed with the sun and natural surroundings of a warm tropical island.
The special Kagoshima Black Beef à la carte menu offers:
- Sushi Kagoshima (THB 1500++)
- Rei Shabu Kagoshima: Cold beef wrap with salad (THB 2300++)
- Hobamisoyaki Kagoshima: Grilled beef on charcoal brazier with hoba leaf (THB 2300++)
- Beef Dynamic Ishi Yaki-Ishi Yaki Kagoshima: Spicy beef in hot pan (THB 2300++)
- Kagoshima Steak (THB 2,300++)
SPG members are entitled to 15% discount and Le Club members to 20% discount.
Utage, Level 03
Lunch 11:30 – 14:30
Dinner 18:00 – 22:30
Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel