M.R. Priyangsri Watanakul (3rd left), Assistant Secretary General and Director of Fund Raising Bureau of The Thai Red Cross Society presided over the official opening of the “12th Clutter Sale for Charity” jointly organized by the NewsMakers and Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, led by Mr. Patrick Both (4th left), General Manager, recently at Ballroom, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.
The event received an overwhelming support from VIPs, the expat community and celebrities such as Kunyarat Pladisai, Mutmee Pimdao Panichsamai, Melanie Giles-Clapp, Nandhamalee Bhirombhakdi, Nakwan Rayananonda and many more. Proceeds of this fund raising event will be donated to Chulalongkorn Hospital’s ‘Genetic Cancer Research Centre’ under the auspices of the Thai Red Cross.
Photo shows from left to right:
- Ms. Annabelle Daokaew, Public Relations Professional and a member of the NewsMakers
- Mr. Abdullah Ahmet Tugcu, Director of Thailand and Cambodia Turkish Airlines
- M.R. Priyangsri Watanakul, Assistant Secretary General and Director of Fund Raising Bureau of
The Thai Red Cross Society
- Mr. Patrick Both, General Manager of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Ms. Cora Sukhyanga, Media veteran and a member of the NewsMakers
- M.R. Usnisa Sukhsvasti, Member of the Chairman’s Advisory Board of Mae Fah Luang Foundation under Royal Patronage and a member of the NewsMakers
- Ms. Netra Ruthaiyanont, Media veteran and a member of the NewsMakers
- Ms. Naphalai Areesorn, Editor-in-Chief of Thailand Tatler and a member of the NewsMakers