We are proud to announce that Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is partnering with Diethelm Travel Thailand to craft tour programmes and organise service operations for TAT’s recent campaigns promoting “Go Local” project, a landmark project to promote the kingdom’s emerging generation of secondary destinations,
better balance the distribution of tourist arrivals between urban and rural areas, even out the seasonality factor between the months of travel, and encourage more travel during weekdays to reduce pressure on the weekends.
- Low Carbon More Gastronomy: Bangkok – Udon Thani – Nongkhai – Udon Thani – Bangkok
- Low Carbon More Inspired: Bangkok – Trang – Satun – Trang – Bangkok
- Low Carbon More Legacy: Bangkok – Angthong – Singburi – Bangkok
- Low Carbon More Authentic: Bangkok – Nan – Phrae – Bangkok
- Low Carbon More Fun: Bangkok – Nakhon Nayok – Prachinburi – Bangkok