Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, led by General Manager, Patrick Both (3rd right), recently announced the annual culinary event, the 19th World Gourmet Festival, in partnership with Sanpellegrino represented by Managing Director, Anthony Bates (1st right) and Gastronauts Asia led by its Founder, Mason Florence (1st left). The exclusive media preview was attended by Chef Han Li Guang, from one Michelin-starred restaurant, Labyrinth in Singapore, who presented a master cooking class during the event.
**The 19th World Gourmet Festival will run from 3 – 9 September 2018 at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.
For more information, please visit www.WorldGourmetFestival.asia
Photo shows from left to right:
- Mason Florence, Founder of Gastronauts Asia
- Jan van Dyk, Executive Chef of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Han Li Guang, Chef-owner of Labyrinth Restaurant, Singapore and a participating chef in the 19th World Gourmet Festival
- Patrick Both, General Manager of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Thitid Tassanakajohn (Chef Ton), Chef-owner of Le Du
- Anthony Bates, Managing Director of Global Food Products Co., Ltd.