Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort is proud to be a Rock n’ Roll band host for the iconic Big Fish Bangkok River Music Festival from 22 September – 1 October 2016.
Experience the iconic Big Fish Bangkok River Music Festival at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort’s Pacific Rim restaurant Trader Vic’s. Enjoy the music of 70s Rock n’ Roll hits by the fantastic Big Boy Band & Tiempo from 9.00 pm to 12.00 midnight. Savour nightly entertainment with Grills n’ Craft specials. Choose from a special melt-in-the-mouth menu of wood-fired Chinese oven creations. Enjoy a range of the best selection of craft beers from Baht 220++ and Succulent BBQs and Grills starting from Baht 490++. While don’t miss item is A platter of 8 Texas Hot Wings and 2 btls of “Dead guy Ale” at Baht 590 ++.
Open to all – no cover charge or minimum spend required.
- Chinese Oven Pork Ribs with plum and sesame 490++
- Braised Beef Rib with Fermented Red Bean and coriander 690++
- Baby Barramundi with candied ginger and black bean sauce 690++
- Flame Grilled Australian Beef Striploin Garlic Eryngii mushrooms 890++
- Orange and tea infused baby chicken from the Chinese oven 490++
- Wagyu Hanger Steak hand Cut Steak Fries with Chilli Salt 890++
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly – Lemon dust, Mint, coriander, bean sprouts and red onion Salad 490++
Big Fish is the first music festival of its kind – bringing global sounds to the banks Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River. The annual event is hosted at luxury riverside hotels, bars, restaurants and also parks – each showcasing a different genre of music, alongside special food and beverage offers.
Find out more about the Big Fish Bangkok River Music Festival at http://www.bangkokriver.com/event/big-fish-river-music-festival/