Position Thailand A s A Perfect Stop For Bleisure Destination
– Thailand Convention and Exhibitions Bureau or TCEB is taking the stage of prestigious MICE industry events – IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2016 to introduce its 2017 global communication campaign Thailand CONNECT Your Vibrant Journey to Business Success to international MICE delegates and press members from all over the world.
The 2017 brand communication campaign followed the footstep of last year “Thailand CONNECT…Our Heart Your World”. The concept of Thailand CONNECT Your Vibrant Journey to Business Success is aimed to further strengthen the recognition among the international business community that Thailand is a premier MICE destination at the HEART of ASEAN and a leading MICE destination of the world with the quality of destinations, venues, facilities and professional services on par with international standard.
As host country for IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific for the 15th consecutive year, Thailand is home to the world’s only double bill event of its kind from 27 – 29 September 2016 at the Bangkok Convention Centre, Centara Grand at Central World Bangkok. TCEB also aims to use the Asia-Pacific flagship MICE trade show as a strategic platform to officially launch its latest brand communications campaign to 2,800 delegates from 60 countries across the globe.
Ms.Parichat Svetasreni, Director of Marketing and Corporate Image of TCEB revealed that, “The strategic direction to promote Thailand’s MICE industry is in response to the government policy of reinforcing international image in Thailand especially boosting the vibrancy of the country’s MICE industry. Business events travellers will find many destinations in Thailand with its own distinct charisma and characteristics. Each destination is embraced with its exciting allure, myriad business opportunities with government support, accommodation and infrastructure of the highest standards, and experienced, adaptable event professionals, and spontaneous Thai hospitality”.
The Thailand CONNECT Your Vibrant Journey to Business Success continues to build on the strong legacy of the three fundamental pillars of Thailand’s MICE industry including (1) Destinations (2) Business and (3) People, by showcasing the best of all three elements.
The three key pillars of Thailand’s MICE industry include:
- DESTINATIONS OF THAILAND: Exploring vibrant destinations embraced with vivid inspirations, highlighting three key attributes, which include:
- Strategic Location: Thailand is a perfect stop for bleisure trips (business + leisure). Ideally located at the crossroads of Asia, Thailand is a gateway and the hub of ASEAN. Thailand also serves as the gateway to the fast-growing Greater Mekong Sub-region, making it a perfect stop for both business and leisure.
- Logistics Excellence: More travelling routes, more dynamic possibilities: Thailand boasts logistics excellence and excellent transportation meaning MICE travellers have myriad choices of travel in Thailand. Business journey in Thailand is geared towards success owing to such comprehensive infrastructure and logistics excellence.
3 Diversity of Destinations & Experiences: Colour Your Business Journey: MICE travellers can enjoy a pre-imagined meeting themes that can transform a usual venues into any theme events as far as you can imagine: including fascinating history and culture; treasured team building; outdoor adventures; CSR and green meetings; lavish luxury; culinary journeys; and beach bliss theme.
- BUSINESS IN THAILAND: Embarking on the resourceful Thailand with vital business collaborations for worldwide opportunities, highlighting three key attributes, which include:
- Supported by Government: Strongly backed up by the Government policy, MICE industry of Thailand is gearing towards the brighter future, so business event travellers can rest assure that Thailand can help them complete their business missions successfully and efficiently.
- Advanced Technology and Digital Facility: The digital ecosystem in Thailand is growing rapidly nowadays with the continuous development of digital infrastructure, digital service and digital economy paving the way for innovative path of borderless connectivity.
- International Competency: Trusted as the regional headquarters for several leading global corporations such as Google, Line, Alibaba, Honda, Ford, Chevron and many more.
- PEOPLE OF THAILAND: Engaging passionate professionals with a touch of Thai vibrancy. Thailand’s MICE professionals are more than ready to service the needs of any business events and make any business journey a vibrant journey, highlighting three key attributes, which include:
- Ease of doing business: Your vibrant business journeys starts at the very first step of arrival with Premium Lane service at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Wherever you go and do businesses in Thailand, there are helpful and professional people to assist along the journey throughout the trip.
- Professionalism goes beyond standard: Business event travellers can find it very convenient to stage a successful event in Thailand as industry people are all well-trained to deliver professionalism in every step of doing business.
3 Access to New Generation of Business: Thailand is the crossroads of young entrepreneurs and start-ups and the Thai government has the scheme to provide support and facilitate for these start-ups.
“As delegates enjoy the splendour of the event, we’ll be pleased to host participants in the Thailand Pavilion booth number B1 showcasing 63 Thai exhibitors in the largest of all national pavilions. Thailand also welcome our participants with an incredible experiences such as a giant robotic MC, painting umbrella, Live Thai boxing show and enjoy the thrill and excitement of watching Thailand 360 degrees virtual reality video and many more.
Another particular highlight is the city tour program, we’ve chosen to showcase the Queen Sirikit Museum of Textiles which was established at the initiative of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit to assure the preservation of Thailand’s textile arts for future generations. Post Tour program in the fascinating Hua Hin and the Khao Yai- the Ultimate MICE among the nature will be created for participants to learn that Thailand is not only an ideal destination that can complete any business missions, but MICE travellers can also find a trip in Thailand personally rewarding and truly unforgettable,” said Ms.Parichat
In 2017 Thailand expects to welcome a total of 1,109,000 business events travellers, an increase from 1,060,000 in 2016 and earning the Thai economy a total of 101 billion baht (US$ 2,900 million), or up from 92 billion baht (US$ 2,600 million) in 2016. In 2017, Thailand continues to successfully attract major business events to the country such as the 10th International Petroleum Technology Conference with 2,500 delegates; the 10th International Convention of Asia Scholars (ICAS) with 2,000 delegates; VIV Asia 2017 with 30,000 delegates; Bangkok Entertainment Week 2017 with 700,000 participants and many more.