Burn Rubber Co. Ltd, the sole importer and distributor of Austrian motorcycle KTM in Thailand, introduces “KTM RC 390” racing motorcycle officially at the 34th Thailand International Motor Expo, inviting fans to experience the excitement and adrenaline-pumping speed true to its Ready to Race philosophy. The highlight model is joined by other KTMs in both street and adventure category, plus special promotions and offers when buying a KTM motorcycle at the event.
Mr.Bhumin Nivatvongs, Executive Director of Burn Rubber Company Limited, said, “For the Thailand International Motor Expo 2017, our company continues to present new models of KTM to offer our customers a Ready to Race experience. Recently, we have unveiled the “KTM 390 DUKE”, a fierce and feisty naked bike which is fast, furious and exciting, a real streetfighter. Soon after its launch, the company brought another excitement to the market with the campaign ARE YOU DUKE ENOUGH? which invited fans of the orange brand to enjoy the final round of the DUKEHANA. Before this year ends, at the Motor Expo 2017, we are introducing a racing big bike “KTM RC 390″ which has the Moto3 genes. Packed with advanced engineering innovations, it has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class, top-notch performance, and great speed. Designed to rule the streets on a daily basis with its pure-bred racing attitude, it has an uncompromising big bike feel and the sporting capabilities to back it up – as demonstrated in the spectacular KTM RC CUP series across the world.”
The KTM RC 390, 2017 edition features a 373.2cc single-cylinder engine. Designed to outshine others, it has ride-by-wire technology and the engine has been developed to offer a seamless harmony between the rider and the bike. The engine is more efficient while the wiring is more minimal. A new ‘conventional’ side-mounted silencer replaces the underbelly offering of the previous model, helping the KTM RC 390 to easily achieve stricter emissions laws without reducing its racy sound. This required a redesigned lower fairing and the right-side passenger footpeg now acts as a bracket for the lightweight silencer.
In terms of braking, the single front brake disc has increased in size by 20mm to 320mm, and works in synch with the radially-bolted, 4-piston caliper developed by Brembo. The ABS is the best in class from Bosch, while the Power Assist Slipper Clutch (PASC) allows ultimate control when downshifting aggressively. The Austrian engineers didn’t stop there, as KTM’s development plan for the established model has seen other revisions to aid comfort and usability of this worldwide machine, including span-adjustable levers, wider view mirrors, and more comfortable race-style passenger seat.
KTM RC 390, 2017 model still maintains the brand’s iconic orange color with cool graphic elements. The wheels now get a black, white and orange colour scheme, but with fresh graphic design. The KTM RC 390 is now offered at an introductory price of 204,900 baht, until December 31, 2017, plus free first-class insurance and compulsory insurance.
The new KTM RC 390 comes with special accessories from KTM PowerParts and KTM PowerWear.
KTM PowerParts elements are developed to be compatible with this model, adding both style and function.
KTM RC 390 riders can perfect their ride, while also matching the style with KTM PowerWear, either designed and made by KTM or developed in conjunction with leading brands. The KTM PowerWear range ensures
KTM RC 390 riders can always look good on and off the bike with the perfect collection of functional and casual clothing.
In addition to the KTM RC 390, we are also presenting street and adventure KTM motorcycles to excite our fans at the Motor Expo 2017, plus attractive offers such as:
1. KTM RC 390 MY17 at an introductory price of 204,900 baht. Get three free gifts worth 14,000 baht – first-class insurance and compulsory insurance registration. Until December 31, 2017.
2. KTM 390 DUKE MY17 at an introductory price of 199,900 baht. Get two free gifts worth 14,000 baht – first-class insurance and compulsory insurance registration until December 31, 2017.
3. KTM 250 DUKE, priced at 179,900 baht. Down payment starts from 0 baht and monthly payment starts from 3,305 baht a month. Get four free gifts worth 140,750 baht – first-class insurance, compulsory insurance registration, 1-year emergency roadside assistance, and cash voucher worth 28,000 baht.
4. KTM 690 DUKE R, priced at 679,000 baht. Down payment starts from 0 baht and monthly payment starts from 11,206 baht a month. Get three free gifts worth 166,500 baht – first-class insurance, 2-year emergency roadside assistance, and cash voucher worth 120,000 baht.
5. KTM 1090 ADVENTURE at an introductory price of 999,900 baht. Down payment starts from 0 baht and monthly payment starts from 16,591 baht a month. Get free gifts worth 47,000 baht – first-class insurance, and 2-year emergency roadside assistance.
6. KTM 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE, priced at 1,349,900 baht. Down payment starts from 0 baht and monthly payment starts from 22,277 baht a month. Get four free gifts worth 277,000 baht – first-class insurance, aluminum case, 2-year emergency roadside assistance, and cash voucher worth 230,000 baht.
7. KTM 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE R at an introductory price of 1,299,900 baht. Down payment starts from 0 baht and monthly payment starts from 21,451 baht a month. Get two free gifts worth 47,000 baht – first-class insurance, and 2-year emergency roadside assistance.
Fans of the orange brand and those who are interested in KTM, the ultimate Austrian motorcycle brand, can find out more about terms and conditions and special promotions for each model at Booth G04, Challenger Hall 3, Impact Muang Thong Thani during November 30 – December 11.” Mr.Bhumin concluded.
Get the latest updates from KTM at www.KTM.com or Facebook (www.facebook.com/KTMThailandOfficial)