Best Western® Hotels & Resorts is celebrating after 17 of its properties in Asia (Southeast Asia & and Japan) achieved the 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Reflecting the company’s proud commitment to guest satisfaction and service excellence, Best Western-branded hotels in seven countries – Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines and Thailand – all achieved the Certificate of Excellence, which is awarded to hotels that consistently earn great reviews and ratings from travelers on TripAdvisor, the world’s biggest largest travel site.
These award-winning hotels include city hotels, beach resorts and upcountry retreats, and cover four of Best Western’s brands: Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier® and BW Premier Collection® by Best Western. The full list is as follows:
- Best Western Premier Solo Baru (Indonesia)
- Best Western Premier Panbil, Batam (Indonesia)
- Best Western Plus Kemayoran, Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Best Western Okinawa Kouki Beach (Japan)
- Best Western Okinawa Onna Beach (Japan)
- Best Western Vientiane Hotel (Laos)
- Best Western i-City Shah Alam (Malaysia)
- Best Western Green Hill Hotel, Yangon (Myanmar)
- Best Western Thousand Island Hotel, Nyaung Shwe (Myanmar)
- Best Western Plus Lex Cebu (Philippines)
- Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila (Philippines)
- Best Western Plus The Ivywall Hotel, Puerto Princesa (Philippines)
- Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport, BW Premier Collection by Best Western, Bangkok (Thailand)
- Best Western Royal Buriram Hotel (Thailand)
- Best Western Plus Wanda Grand Hotel, Bangkok (Thailand)
- Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa, Phuket (Thailand)
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort (Thailand)
“We are delighted that so many of Best Western’s hotels in Asia achieved the 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence,” said Olivier Berrivin, Best Western’s Managing Director of International Operations – Asia. “This actually exceeds the number of certificates we received last year, so it is a wonderful reflection of how our hotels are continuing to improve and exceed guests’ expectations.
“As they are based entirely on guest reviews and ratings, the TripAdvisor awards are a genuine reflection of our hotels’ performance and the hard work and dedication of our associates. I would like to thank every one of our team members for their fantastic performance over the last 12 months,” Olivier added.
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality and quantity of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a hotel must maintain an overall TripAdvisor “bubble rating” of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least a year.