Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort was delighted to be awarded an “Outstanding” accolade in the Tourist Accommodation Category at the recent 11th Thailand Tourism Awards 2017 ceremony – the only Krabi resort to receive an award. Ms. Kodchakorn Chakreyarat, Director of Sales and Marketing represented the resort at the event, and was proud and honored to receive this prestigious recognition.
The lavish ceremony was held at the Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon on September 27, 2017 and was presided over by Thailand’s Deputy Prime Minister, H.E. General Tanasak Patimapragorn who also presented the awards. Tourism is Thailand’s largest foreign exchange earner, and these bi-annual awards recognize the contributions from enterprises that have upgraded the quality, professionalism and service standards in the sector. In total, 110 Thai companies were presented with the kingdom’s highest tourism awards.
The full list of the six award categories this year were:
– Hall of Fame (2 Awards)
– Tourism Support and Promotion Organization (2 Awards of Excellence and 12 Outstanding Awards)
– Tourist Attractions (9 Awards of Excellence and 37 Outstanding Awards),
– Tourist Accommodation (2 Awards of Excellence and 9 Outstanding Awards),
– Health Tourism (10 Awards of Excellence, 10 Outstanding Awards) and
– Tour Program (7 Awards for Excellence and 10 Outstanding Awards).
“Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort is set amongst forty acres of lush, immaculately manicured gardens with direct access to 1.8km of exquisite white sand beach. 240 guest rooms and suites capture the magic of the Krabi coastline and feature contemporary interiors that provide a perfect balance of beach-inspired elegance and modern luxury.”
BOOK NOW: https://www.dusit.com/dusitthani/krabibeachresort/
Find out more please call +66 7562 8000 or email email@example.com.