Former Club President Nigel Tovey will be standing down when he relocates to Cha-Am. Eric Hallin has confirmed his willingness to stand for election as President and the position of Club Secretary will then become vacant. We therefore need to hold an election.
With heart-felt respect to HM King Bhumiphol’s passing we have postponed the November meeting to Tues 29th November 2016 and in accordance with our club rules and regulations are hereby giving 30 days notice to call for nominations for the following positions:
- Treasurer (Dale Lawrence has failed to attend any committee meetings since elected in March 2016)
- Club Auditor x2
Committee member Jason Roe has confirmed his willingness to stand for treasurer and in the event of his successful election the position of:
- Director Young Skål will also become vacant.
If you wish to be considered for any of the above positions or require further information please contact: email@example.com
Our club Statutes (rules) state:
Two Auditors, who are not members of the Board, shall be elected for a term of office of two years. To ensure continuity, the election of one auditor will be held each year.
Elections must be held for the administrative offices of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Auditor.
– Nominations of candidates for the Board of the Club and Auditors must be received by the Secretary thirty days before the meeting where voting is to take place.
– If no nominations are received for a position at the time of the election, candidates may be nominated from the floor.
– The Extraordinary Annual General Meeting will take place at the Mövenpick Hotel during lunch.
RSVP via our Eventbrite page
**All Attendees to Pay-At-The-Door**
We look forward to seeing you on November 29th.
With best wishes – and Skål!