TrueMove H, Maenamchanindeewan & Impact Muangthong Thani to Jointly Launch Smart VAN project to Lay Ground for Smart Transport 4.0
– Passengers can now enjoy free WiFi & conveniently pay via TrueMoney Wallet for the first time.
– They are also offered free movies & songs via TrueID plus fare discounts using TruePoints.
TrueMove H together with TrueMoney, TrueID and TrueYou join forces with Maenamchanindeewan, a passenger van service provider at Muangthong Thani, and Impact Exhibition Management jointly elevate service level of van service in line with the government’s Thailand 4.0 policy. Developed under the Smart Transportation 4.0 concept, passenger vans joining the project will be equipped with Car WiFi to be offered for free to passengers all through the routes, supported by the country’s best 4G+ coverage. Passengers can also pay fares via TrueMoney Wallet for the first time, enjoy entertainment in cars from TrueID, Thailand’s only application that offers utmost contents and use 2 TruePoints to exchange for a 5-Baht discount on fares for all routes. (Limited at once a week person) The Smart VAN cooperation project has started today until 31 March 2019 for 4 major van routes; namely, Sanamluang, Ramkamhaeng, Mor Chit BTS and The Mall Ngarmwongwarn.
From Left to Right
- Mr.Chaninchana Yindeesing, MD, MAENAM CHANIN D ONE CO.,LTD.
- Mr.Tawatchai Lerksumrand, Deputy Director, Online Payment Business Group, TrueMoney
- Miss Nantanee Wongumnitkul, Director Commercial, Digital & Media Platform / Streaming Platform
- Mr.Pakpong Pattanamas, Deputy Director, Commercial Mobile / Mobile Strategy, True Corporation Plc
- Mr. Jiradech Kongyingyong, General Manager Regional Management BMA I
- Ms.Pantharee Sahkoonthong, Asst. Director of Operations of IMPACT EXHIBITION MANAGEMENT CO., LTD.
- Ms. Jintana Phongpakdee, Corporate Communications Director of IMPACT EXHIBITION MANAGEMENT CO., LTD.