Swissotel Park Nai Lert in collaboration with Nai Lert Park Heritage Home presents the 30th Nai Lert Park Annual Flower Show taking “Forest For Life” as its theme, from Thursday 6 – Sunday 9 October 2016, 10:00-20:00 hrs.
All proceeds from the festival will be donated to Chaipattana Foundation and Pid Thong Lang Phra Foundation. Admission is priced THB 150 for adults, THB 80 for students and children aged 6-12 years and admission is free for children under 6 years old.
While the renowned Nai Lert Park Annual Flower Show is primarily a celebration of the beauty of plants and flowers, this year, as every year, it is so much more than that. With special item markets, concerts and a fashion show in the garden, and international guest chefs and dining offers, the festival stimulates the senses in a variety of ways.
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of His Majesty the King’s accession to the throne and the 84th birthday anniversary of Her Majesty the Queen this year, the theme of ‘Forrest for life’ has been inspired by the royal initiatives of His Majesty King Bhumibol regarding water resource development and conservation and Her Majesty Queen Sirikit’s Pah Rak Nam (Forest Loves Water) project to protect watersheds, revive deforested areas, encourage locals to plant new trees and promote agricultural management.
Spread across the hotel, interior and exterior adjacent to exquisitely renovated Nai Lert Park Heritage Home, visitors to the annual festival of flora can enjoy:
- Masterpiece Flower Show in The Lobby
- A multitude of artistic flower arrangements created by celebrities and renowned floral artists Sakul Intakul, Sakchai Guy and Chakrathorn Prasertying, and many more.
- A Garden Store of floral-inspired and organic products, a Farmer’s Market, and a Shopping Arcade featuring fashion and lifestyle products.
Moreover, the festival showcases “Trees & Tunes” Concerts in the Garden featuring must-see performances on the Nai Lert Park Heritage Home lawn in the cool evening air Friday thru Sunday:
- Friday 7 October, 6pm – 7pm: ‘Trees & Tunes’ Concert in the Garden by Kittinan Chinsamran(Kit, The Voice Thailand) and Taweevej Srinarong (Pae of Vietrio band). Tickets at THB 2,000 with cocktail.
- Saturday 8 October, 6pm – 7pm: ‘Trees & Tunes’ Concert in the Garden by Taweevej Srinarong (Pae of Vietrio band) and special show by Viemus Music Academy. Tickets at THB 2,000 with cocktail.
- Sunday 9 October, 5pm – 6.15pm: Fashion Show in the Park by celebrities and models. Tickets at THB 2,000 with
Plus the festival will be fabulous for foodies as it features:
- Exclusive Set Dinner Menu by our special guest chef from France, Chef Philipp Tresch, winner of the Olive Oil Culinary award 2015. Chef Philipp will present his inspired 05-course award winning menu featuring grand cru and high-end flavored olive oils.
Plus meet multi-award winning ‘Chocolier’ Fiona Sciolti from the UK who will present her latest ‘Botanical Choco Olio Atelier’ creations for the visitors’ enjoyment.
The exclusive dinner and Choco Atelier are available throughout the festival from 7pm – 10pm at The Conservatory. Priced at THB 5,990 net / person inclusive of wine pairings and THB 3,990 net / person food only.
- Flower Show special Buffet at ISO. Lunch THB 999++, Dinner THB 1,199++, Sunday Brunch THB 1,699++
- Chinese Buffet at Noble House restaurant. Dim sum lunch at THB 899++ dinner at THB 1,099++
- Botanical Afternoon Tea at Gourmandises Café and Bakery at THB 350++ / set