This time, the Chiba Prefectural Government will communicate Chiba’s attractive features from many angles by holding various events such as putting up outdoor advertisements and broadcasting a TV commercial for a month to February 15, 2019.
1. Outdoor Advertisement (from Jan. 16 (Wed.) to Feb. 15 (Fri), 2019)
2. Broadcast of TV commercial
3. CHI-BA+KUN to take part in the following events:
(1) Madoo Japan Fan Club
– Date: Feb. 9 (Sat.), 2019
– Venue: Naiipa Art Complex
– Content: Thai citizens (who like Japan will gather to learn about Chiba together with CHI-BA+KUN. Thailand’s popular blogger “BeamSensei” (https://www.facebook.com/BeamSensei) will be invited to help participants learn how to send SNS messages and upload information on the event and CHI-BA+KUN.
(2) Visit local Japanese-language school
– Visiting day: Feb. 11 (Mon.), 2019
– Visiting place: Jeducation in Asoke
– Content: Visiting the Japanese-language school to publicize Chiba Prefecture and CHI-BA+KUN.
4. Create and operate Facebook account