From history, we have learned that nothing is certain, and it is impossible to avoid crisis. The important thing is how well we prepare in order to minimise loss, especially when your organisation’s reputation is at stake. I believe that the knowledge shared in this webinar can become important tools that help empower our members to become well equipped to communicate in any crisis and risk situation.
The focus of this one-hour webinar includes:
- The research and science behind crisis communication
- Best practices in crisis communications
- Keys to communicating during times of crisis, when stakeholders are in high-stress environments
- Components for planning and executing a successful communications plan
- Tools to improve both daily communications and crisis communications plans including: the science of key messages (the 27/9/3 formula), message mapping
- The importance of compassion, conviction and optimism in all communications
Jeff Angel and Ben Morgan, both Principals at the Centre for Crisis & Risk Communications will be available to answer questions from members of the audience, drawing from their experience with organisations with Fortune 500 companies including British Airways, Shell, Canadian Airlines, 3M, as well as the Canadian federal and provincial governments.
Even if you can’t join live, register now and we’ll send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.
This webinar is part of the PATA Spotlight webinar series – a platform for PATA members to share their expertise with tourism professionals and entrepreneurs across the globe. If you would like to suggest a topic or contribute your knowledge in a particular area, please reach out to myself or my team at membership@PATA.org.
In other updates, we are proud to introduce 11 new members that have just joined PATA last month in June! Please join us in welcoming these new members and learn more about them by visiting our blog.
As always, we look forward to hearing from you!