Thailand is an enchanting country packed with fascinating natural scenery, charming historical landmarks, alluring cultural richness and so much more to explore.
GoPro is teaming up with 3 rising Thai bloggers: Happy Nancy, A Traveler Blog, and Pai Gun Na, on a mission to invite young blood Thai vloggers and cinematographers to explore the distinctive side of Thailand and share their individual perspective through GoPro’s MyUniqueThailand campaign. Watch their own Thailand experiences here: Happy Nancy and A Traveler Blog
Now, it’s your turn, all budding vloggers and video makers, to share with us your definition of what makes Thailand unique through a video and stand a chance to win the latest GoPro HERO7 Black!
Let your creativity soar and develop an original video that will showcase your unique experience of Thailand. Shoot the video, edit it and add music via Quik App available on iOS and Google Play Store. Submit your video by posting through Facebook or Instagram with hashtags #GoProUniqueTH and a hashtag to your favorite blogger, #HappyNancyxGoPro or #ATravelerBlogxGoPro or #PaiGunNaxGoPro, and tag @GoProThailand
How to join
- Shoot a video with your smartphone or GoPro camera that will showcase a unique Thailand experience from your individual perspective.
- Include a caption that reflects your unique perspective of Thailand/ what living in Thailand means to you.
- Edit it as well as include music via Quik App available on iOS and Google Play Store. Your video should be between 30 seconds to 1-minute long.
- Submit your video by posting through your Facebook or Instagram (ensure your account is set to public) with hashtags #GoProUniqueTH and a hashtag to your favorite blogger, #HappyNancyxGoPro / #ATravelerBlogxGoPro/ #PaiGunNaxGoPro, and tag @GoProThailand
Terms and Conditions: Judging Criteria
- All entries must follow the theme “MyUniqueTH”.
- All entries must be original and created by the person entering the competition.
- The length of the video must be between 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Videos must be edited via Quik app and should include music available only on the Quik app.
- Videos can be posted through Facebook or Instagram with correct hashtag. All posts with the #MyUniqueTH will be considered an official entry.
- The competition period is from 19th November to 19th December 2018 only.
- Each of 3 winners will be announced on 3 influencers Facebook pages on 20th December 2018.
- The decision of the judging committee is final and irrevocable. The panel reserves the right not to give an award should no entry merit it and the organizers and the judging committee are not obliged to provide explanation for the results.
- Originality & Creativity – Creative interpretation of theme and authentic reflection of Thai culture and experience
- Storytelling – How well the video conveys the theme
- Technical Quality – Video editing, use of music