Best for Foodie-Families : Castaway Christmas Picnics and Outdoor Cinema Nights at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra
Located on the west coast of Southern Thailand, Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort invites families to swap the traditional white Christmas and escape by private yacht for a sunset cruise or by speedboat to the nearby Hong Island, Phi Phi Island or Bamboo Island surrounded by majestic limestone cliffs, for a castaway Christmas picnic as well as snorkelling, paddle boarding and kayaking around the turquoise lagoon.
On Christmas Day, Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra offers an alternative to the classic Christmas turkey lunch; guests are invited on a tasty tour of Southern Thailand with a traditional Thai street-food style market dinner, where guests can savour authentic dishes such as a creamy crab curry and punchy Pad Thai as well as delicacies of ceviche, sushi and sashimi, and foodie guests can even learn how to prepare dishes themselves at the Sofitel Krabi Cooking School.
- Monday 23rd December 2019
- Lunch (Live Pad Thai) price at THB 150++
- Dinner (Buffet of fresh seafood) price at THB 1,200++ (Supplement charge at THB 300++ over allocation)
- Tuesday 24th December 2019
- Lunch (Taco Taco) price at THB 150++
- Dinner (Dinner buffet of Christmas classics) price at THB 2,620++
- Wednesday 25th December 2019
- Lunch (Splashing good time) price at THB 1,050++
- Dinner (Southern Thailand) price at THB 800++
By night, an outdoor cinema awaits where guests can relax under swaying palms as they watch their favourite Christmas classics on the big screen, or retreat to the So Spa boasting a variety of indulgent treatments; including a coconut massage, chocolate scrub or jacuzzi with essential oils. Exciting live performances will also be shown throughout the week, such as music from festive live bands in the Explorer’s Bar, thrilling fire dance shows and even Disney inspired performances for the kids.