Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) has introduced three campaigns for Royal Orchid Plus (ROP) members: Cash Plus Miles, Domestic Weekday, and Early Bird campaigns, whereby frequent flyer members may redeem award tickets in Economy Class and Royal Silk Class on designated routes at special mileage rates.
Mr. Wiwat Piyawiroj, THAI Executive Vice President, Commercial, said that THAI has introduced three campaigns to offer discounts with mileage redemption for ROP members as a token of thanks for customer loyalty.
- Cash Plus Miles Campaign: Redeem award tickets for travel with THAI on domestic flights in Economy Class, using accrued miles along with cash as a special discount on the following routes:
– Roundtrip flights from Bangkok to Paris, Brussels, Vienna, Milan, Rome, using mileage beginning at 13,000 miles and 13,000 Baht on top (excluding airport tax and all surcharges).
– One-way flights departing from Bangkok to Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xiamen, Hong Kong, Taipei, and Perth. Accumulated miles and cash may be used on the route Bangkok-Perth, beginning at 6,000 miles and 11,300 Baht of cash on top (excluding airport tax and all surcharges).
– One-way flights departing from Bangkok to Yangon, Phnom Penh, Vientiane, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh. Accumulated miles beginning at 6,000 miles and cash at the amount of 2,400 Baht may be used (excluding airport tax and all surcharges).
For this campaign, reservations may be made and tickets can be issued on thaiairways.com, during 1-31 October 2019, with travel commenced on 1 October to 18 December 2019.
- Domestic Weekday Campaign: Redeem award tickets for travel with THAI and THAI Smile on domestic routes, in all classes of service, for travel on Monday-Thursday, using accrued miles for a special discount beginning at 5,000 miles per flight (excluding airport tax and all surcharges).
Reservations may be made and tickets can be issued beginning on 15 October 2019 to 31 January 2020, with travel commenced during 15 October 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Early Bird Campaign: Redeem award tickets for travel with THAI’s international flights in Economy Class and Royal Silk Class, whereby accrued miles may be used for a special 30-50% discount per flight. Reservations may be made and tickets can be issued from 1-30 November 2019, with travel commenced during 1 May to 30 June 2020.
Conditions apply for each campaign. For more information, frequent flyer members are advised to visit thaiairways.com/rop and may make reservations and issue tickets for the Domestic Weekday and Early Bird Campaigns at THAI Sales Offices or by calling the THAI Contact Center at Tel. (02) 356-1111 (24 hours a day).