For travellers dreaming to have the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat all to themselves, the re-opening of Cambodia offers a chance of a truly singular experience.
The new ‘Angkor All-Inclusive Discovery’ package from Anantara Angkor Resort brings those ‘pinch-me’ travel moments together in one thoughtfully curated programme that makes the most of the serene, crowd-free sites.
Staying in an all-suite luxury resort in Siem Reap, a getaway to the capital of the old Khmer empire, travellers are only 15 minutes away from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat, making daily guided excursions a breeze. Guests can explore the ancient temples at their own tempo, whether it’s the sunrise experience or the magical afternoon light they are after, spending time in the local community between excursions and enjoying gourmet picnics in places that are usually off-limits.
From the ruins at Ta Prohm where ancient tree roots strangle century-old stones to Bayon temple with its 216 smiling stone faces, guests will have the chance to experience the lesser known sites of Angkor during their three-day sojourn. A private dining experience in a hidden jungle temple, complete with chic tableware and a customised menu, invites guests to be at one with each other and the extraordinary environment. Countryside adventures will take them behind the scenes of rural life with the excitement of quad bikes and a leisurely bike ride through the rice fields.
‘Angkor All-Inclusive Discovery’ package starts from USD $565 per night and includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation or more
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Choice of daily chef’s special tasting menu for lunch or dinner for two persons
- Choice of one breakfast, high tea or Dining by Design at Jungle Temple for two persons per stay
- Discovery induction
- Daily excursion to Angkor Archaeological Park by private car with an English-speaking guide, including temple pass for two persons
- One Sunset Quad Biking Adventure for two persons per stay
- One Siem Reap Countryside Bike Ride for two persons per stay.
Angkor All-Inclusive Discovery’ package can be booked by 31 December 2022 for stays until 31 December 2022. For more information or to make a reservation, please visit anantara.com/en/angkor-siem-reap/offers/angkor-all-inclusive-discovery-package, call +855 (0)63 966 788 or email email@example.com.