Club Med, the pioneer of premium all-inclusive holidays, has today launched its Early Bird 2023 Sun Sale, offering up to 30% on its sun resorts for travel dates between 1 May – 16 December 2023.
From today, agents can log into the new Club Med Travel Agent Portal to secure the brand’s best price guarantee on its Sun resorts across The Mediterranean, The Caribbean, The Indian Ocean and Asia.
Savvy travel agents who took advantage of Club Med’s two-week preview of the sale on its portal can now access their saved proposals to book instantly, ensuring their clients are first in line to receive their preferred dates and rooms at the best price.
Some of the biggest savings as part of Club Med’s 2023 Sun Sale:
- Club Med Bali: Now $1445 per adult, save $620; $4620 per family, save $1990
- Club Med Phuket: Now $1200 per adult, save $515; $3840 per family, save $1650
- Club Med Kani: Now $2365 per adult, save $990; $7620 per family, save $3170
- La Plantation d’Albion Club Med Exclusive Collection: Now $1645 per adult, save $705; $5260 per family, save $2260
- Club Med Marrakech La Palmeraie: Now $1360 per adult, save $585; $4350 per family, save $1870
- Club Med Cancun: Now $1740 per adult, save $745; $5570 per family, save $2380
Agents can view all of Club Med’s resorts and prices as part of its Early Bird sale on the portal, as well as make quick comparisons of each resort and services and book on-demand services. The portal also allows agents to confirm bookings with a Credit Card, Bank transfer, Payment Gate, Travel Pay and Mint Travel payment.
But clients aren’t the only ones who can escape the winter next year. Agents can earn loyalty points for every booking which goes towards a free Club Med holiday.as part of the brand’s new Advantage Consultant Rewards programme*.
For additional support or to discuss Club Med’s recent offers and updated policies, agents can contact the Club Med team via the portal.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]