If you’re dreaming of a private, tropical paradise, then The Pavilions Phuket could be just what you’re looking for.
This indulgent, five-star resort is renowned for its gourmet dining experiences, from romantic cuisine created specifically for you in your room, to a BBQ of the finest seafood or succulent meats. Don’t miss Firefly, a relaxing poolside restaurant and bar amid lush tropical gardens, with an open kitchen where you can watch your traditional Thai meal being created before your eyes.
Ranked in the top 10% of resorts worldwide, with a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2021 Award, The Pavilions Phuket is as much a place for those seeking some zen as it is for gourmands. You can fill your days lounging beside the two tranquil swimming pools, sweating it out in the ocean-facing gym, stretching on the yoga deck or pampering yourself with an out-of-this-world treatment at The Pavilions Spa. Perched on one of Phuket’s best vantage points, the resort is also located within easy reach of the beach, local markets, and an abundance of bars and restaurants. Catch a complimentary shuttle down to the shore to board one of the many boats available for an island-hopping experience around Phuket’s iconic limestone cliffs, or take the complimentary shuttle to Layan Beach.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· Wake to a mouthwatering buffet breakfast at Firefly
· One-time cookery demonstration with lunch
· Toast to daily free-flow drinks hour, where you can enjoy cocktails, beers and spirits at Firefly (4pm-5pm)
· Indulge with a nightly two-course dinner for two from a select menu
· Enjoy a complimentary tapas and cocktails experience at 360 Bar
· Relax with one 30-minute massage per person at The Pavilions Spa
· Getting here is easy with a one-way airport transfer from Phuket International Airport
Stay 5 nights from only $899 in a Tropical View Suite (two guests), valued up to $2,263. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 9 May 2022. Valid for travel until 23 October 2023. Blackout dates and surcharges apply.
Japan Ski-In Ski-Out Niseko Village Luxury Suites with Complimentary Kids’ Lift Tickets
Discover the legendary powder of Niseko with an unforgettable ski-in, ski-out stay at the luxuriously appointed Hinode Hills Niseko Village. Located in Hokkaido, Japan’s ski capital, Hinode Hills Niseko Village offers unique, family-friendly, apartment-style accommodation perfectly paired with the convenience of luxury hotel amenities. An onsite bistro serves up premium meats and seasonal local produce, while the nearby village boasts mouthwatering eateries, havens of relaxation at the healing onsens and boutique shopping in village houses with traditional Japanese architectural designs.
Escape to an alpine destination that’s always in season, take a breath of fresh mountain air, feel snowflakes drift around you, and sit back and watch the mist shroud the majestic silhouette of Mt. Yōtei before basking in the golden rays that softly illuminate the powder. At this internationally acclaimed ski mecca, the ultimate family adventure is waiting for you.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· Refuel with delicious daily breakfast at The Bistro
· Children (under 12) stay and ski free with a Niseko Village Pass
· Complimentary access to Green Leaf and Hilton onsens in Niseko Village
· Explore Hirafu and Kutchan with included scheduled daily bus transfers
· Enjoy a 15% rental discount per person on all mid-range ski and snowboard equipment
· Hit the slopes with a 20% discount per person on Niseko United All Mountain Pass
Stay 5 nights from only $2,499 in a Studio Suite (two adults and one child (under 12)), valued up to $4,474. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 9 May 2022. Valid for travel until 9 April 2023. Blackout dates and surcharges apply.
Pullman Cairns Five-Star Casino Stay with Daily Drinks & A$150 Dining & Drinks Credit
Hailed as one of Australia’s finest boutique casinos and Far North Queensland’s #1 gaming destination, the world-class Pullman Reef Hotel Casino is Cairns’ ultimate entertainment escape. With views over Trinity Inlet and the magic of the Great Barrier Reef easily accessible, this seaside haven – stamped with a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2021 award – invites you to experience one of the East Coast’s most sought-after destinations.
Relax amid light and airy décor with unmistakable Tropical North Queensland touches, lounge beside the glittering rooftop pool overlooking the iconic Trinity Inlet, work up a sweat at the gymnasium and indulge in the freshest local produce at the acclaimed Tamarind or experience amazing flavours inspired by the best street food of several Asian cultures at Soy Kitchen Street Food. If you can tear yourself away from the hotel, spectacular natural beauty awaits on the doorstep, from day trips for snorkelling and diving to glass-bottom boat tours and fishing on the Great Barrier Reef.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· Taste your way through the hotel’s dining outlets with A$150 food and drinks credit per package
· Head to any casino bar for a daily glass of house wine, beer, basic spirit or soft drink per adult
· Enjoy the convenience of daily self-parking for one vehicle per stay
· Take it easy with guaranteed 12pm late checkout
· Stay connected with free Wi-Fi
Stay 3 nights from only $799 in a Superior Room (two guests), valued up to $1,965. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 5 May 2022. Valid for travel until 31 March 2023. Blackout dates apply.