Meliá Koh Samui, a certified SHA+ hotel, has launched Samui Sorpresa, a special room rate for your next relaxation stays on Koh Samui.
Special room rate offers at THB 4,708 net per room per night for Premium Pool Access and THB 5,885 per room per night for Boat Suite for direct bookings until 31 October 2021 for stays from 10 October 2021 until 31 January 2022.
The Premium Pool Access Rooms feature a separate bathtub and shower, with a large private balcony access to a 700-metre-long lagoon pool that meanders through the resort’s grounds like a river. The elegant two-story Boat Suites are made from refurbished teak wood merchant vessels that are more than 100 years old and once plied the Gulf of Thailand’s waters.
Rate inclusive of;
- Breakfast for 2 persons
- Early check-in 10am / Late check-out 3pm
- 20% discount on F&B (exclude alcohol)
- 50% discount on all YHI Spa Exclusive Well-Being Menu
- Children age below 12 years old sharing bed with parents stay free with complimentary breakfast (maximum 2 children)
- Complimentary daily resort activities and non-motor water sport activities such as kayak, river massage walking meditation, gentle flow yoga etc.
- Complimentary entertaining and educational activities for kids, from painting and games to arts and crafts at Kidsdom, our vibrant and inspiring atmosphere Kids Club or get active in the balmy sun and fresh air at the nearby outdoor playground, trampoline, mini-water park with a shallow pool, slide, mushroom fountain and giant tipping bucket. Coco, the hotel’s mascot, will visits daily to say hello and share his favorite cotton candy!
- Complimentary round-trip transfer from Samui International Airport when book minimum of 2 nights or more.
Applicable with Traveling Together Phase 3.
10% discount from normal rate for Suratthani resident (ID card, resident card or the work permit must be identified)
For reservations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 077 938 899.
Rates are inclusive of 10% services charge and applicable tax. Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Minimum 2 nights stay is required with supplementary charge of THB 2,354 per night of stay, and no check out on 31 December 2021 and 1 January 2022 for the stay during 24 December 2021 – 3 January 2022.Other terms and conditions as per resort’s policies.
Bangkok Airways resumes domestic flights to Bangkok – Samui from now onwards, visit https://bit.ly/3jy42zw for more information
Travelers are advised to check latest announcements and travel restrictions to Koh Samui from Facebook page @covidcenterkohsamui