For businesses organizing team building and bonding events, beachfront Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa has everything they need to enable their teams to emerge stronger and more united.
The resort has launched its special “Team Build and Bond” meeting package. For events booked from now until 31 March 2019 and held by 30 December 2019, delegates enjoy the following package benefits (a minimum booking of 20 rooms per night and 40 delegates per day):
- Triple Hilton Honors loyalty program points to organizer for each event held
- One complimentary guest room with every 20 paid guest rooms per night (subject to availability)
- Complimentary room upgrade to Executive Room with VIP lounge benefits (subject to availability)
- Complimentary refreshing welcome tropical drink and cold towel
- A choice of team bonding activities such as sunrise yoga, aqua aerobics, office syndrome relief stretch and more
- Additional benefits namely company logo ice carving, one live cooking station and free-flow soft drinks when topped with dinner package
With the Gulf of Thailand’s sparkling waters as a backdrop, guests and attendees holding their events at the resort can enjoy an inspiring setting with superior accommodation, as well as comprehensive meeting and event facilities. These include one of the largest ballrooms with spacious foyer space in Hua Hin, four configurable function rooms and various outdoor venues perfect for evening welcome cocktails or dinners with a different garden setting.
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa provides a fantastic beachfront location right in the center of town. All guest rooms and suites have private balconies with sweeping sea views. Facilities and amenities include seven restaurants and bars, eforea concept spa, large free-form lagoon swimming pool, fitness center, tennis and squash courts, and more.
Given the resort’s neighboring proximity to Hua Hin’s major attractions and key destinations, event delegates shall find their “Team Build and Bond” stay further enhanced. Experiences together outside the resort include spending time overlooking the Gulf of Thailand on the beach, a visit to the famous Hua Hin Night Market or to the Royal Summer Palace, or take in shopping at BluPort Hua Hin Resort Mall, Market Village, or Cicada Market or Chatchai market for more authentic experiences. For post meeting stays with more time to spend, Hua Hin is a great leisure destination to explore from world-class golf courses to some of the most beautiful and ecologically diverse national parks Thailand has to offer.
To begin planning or to book an event, please visit huahin.hilton.com/events or enquire with the resort’s event team on: +66 32 538 999 or email: HuaHin_Events@hilton.com