The St. Regis Bangkok launches “Dine to Stay” campaign, offering diners a complimentary stay with a minimum THB 7,000 spend on dining experience vouchers.
While F&B vouchers are on sale from now until 30 June 2021, guests have until 19 December 2021 to enjoy their preferred culinary experiences.
Distinctive F&B experiences at The St. Regis Bangkok include an afternoon tea set for two, choice of a four-course set lunch at VIU, featuring a superb selection of main courses including pork chop with mushroom cream sauce, Australian beef striploin, roasted Norwegian salmon or grilled Australian lamb with rosemary jus.
Presented on Sundays to Thursdays, a 7-course set dinner for two at VIU consists of impeccably crafted dishes including salmon tartare, poached Boston Lobster, and Angus Australian beef striploin.
Diners can also purchase vouchers for The Signature Breakfast which includes unlimited a la carte orders of handcrafted indulgences including truffle eggs benedict and avocado toast with poached eggs, as well as healthy options such as the egg white omelet with poached green vegetables.
Also available are vouchers for the EPIC dinner buffet on Fridays and Saturdays, Sunday Brunch, and two-hour free flow at The St. Regis Bar, all of which can be utilized once current government restrictions are eased.
Diners who spent a minimum of THB 7,000 on “Dine to Stay” F&B vouchers receive a complimentary hotel voucher, transferrable and redeemable for stays until 30 September 2021.
The St. Regis Bangkok offers vouchers for different rooms and suite options include the Deluxe Room for a minimum spend of THB 7,000 and the elegant corner Caroline Astor Suite with a minimum of THB 14,000.
The St. Regis Bangkok F&B experience vouchers
- Afternoon Tea Set for 2 guests: THB 1,884 net
- 7-course Set Dinner (Sun-Thu): THB 2,708 net
- The Signature Breakfast: THB 999 net
- 4-course Set Lunch: THB 799 net
- Sunday Brunch*: THB 3,355 net
- 2-hour Free Flow Beverages*: THB 2,354 net
- EPIC dinner buffet (Fri-Sat)*: THB 2,708 net
*Can be utilized once current government restrictions are eased
Complimentary Room Vouchers
- Deluxe Room: THB 7,000 minimum spend
- Grande Deluxe Golf Course View: THB 8,200 minimum spend
- Metropolitan Suite: THB 10,500 minimum spend
- Caroline Astor Suite: THB 14,000 minimum spend
- St. Regis Suite: THB 16,400 minimum spend
- Legacy Suite: THB 25,800 minimum spend
- John Jacob Astor Suite: THB 28,200 minimum spend
“Dine to Stay” vouchers are on sale from now until 30 June 2021. Diners have until 19 December 2021 to enjoy the culinary experiences, and complimentary hotel vouchers can be redeemed until 30 September 2021.
Advance reservations for culinary experiences are required. For reservations and further information, guests can call +66 2207 7751, email email@example.com or visit www.stregisbangkokdining.com
All hosts at The St. Regis Bangkok are fully trained in hygiene precautions and measures in line with Marriott’s Commitment to Clean.