The 5th annual Chiang Mai crafts week 2020 with the theme of Crazy for Crafts is here. Larger and even more to do than previous years at a new spacious venue, The Promenada Resort Mall.
Take a minute to see the highlights you must not miss below.
- The venue: Spacious two floors of the Promenada Resort Mall. Comfortable interior and easy parking.
- More than before: 15 Workshop demonstrations where you will meet real experienced Crafts People.
- Shopping Unlimited: Craft products all made with genuine skill from the heart from 90 booths.
- The latest craft making tools for many kinds of crafts making such as textiles, dolls. Plenty of choices and keen prices especially for this event.
- Father’s hobbies and competition: …. Latte coffee preparation, learn about craft beer making, huge variety of model kit creations
Visitors can create their aspirations with those skilled Artisan craft people waiting to meet you at this event showing their Fine Collection. You too can create Unique Designs to sell. Experiment with simplicity or complexity. It’s your own expression.
Warm welcome at all activities in a wonderful atmosphere for all family members to enjoy and build new friendships. Stimulate young children to learn and excel with a new craft Hobby.
The workshop demonstrations will make visitors feel at home and meet real experienced Crafts People.
This only once a year craft event will be held on February 6th until February 9th, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at The Promenada Resort Mall, Mahidol Road, Route 1141, Moo 2 Tumbon Tasala. Chiang Mai. Telephone organizer at 053 273116, 053 275011.