Finally, the news we’ve all been waiting for! Thailand has finally started to open and Koh Samui is next! From 15th July, for those that are fully vaccinated, the SAMUI + ensures you can enter the beautiful island in a safe and responsible way. The procedure is as follows:
Day 0 (waiting)
– 1st PCR test at the airport, room quarantine in a ALQ hotel
Day 1 – 3 (Area Quarantine)
– If the result of the PCR test is negative, traveller can relax and enjoy areas inside the ALQ hotel
Day 4 – 7 (Sealed Route)
– Traveller is free to engage in activities on ‘sealed routes’ approved by the public heath
– 2nd PCR test
– After 7 days, with negative test results, guests can check out of ALQ hotel
Day 8 – 14
– Stay at any hotel or villa that is SHA Plus certified (Samujana!)
– 3rd PCR test
– If the result of the PCR test is negative the traveller can travel freely in Koh Samui, Koh Phangan & Koh Tao
– Travellers must stay in SHA plus certified hotels
*Travellers can stay less than 14 days but need to fly home on a direct flight.
Entry to Koh Samui
Every passenger traveling to Koh Samui must fill in the PERSONAL HEALTH DECLARATION via online application form
If there was ever a time for a holiday, it’s now! To make things even better, we have some great offers with discounts and added benefits. Have you been missing Thailand? We’ve missed you!
Get in touch with us today! Call + 66 77 423 465 or email reservations@samujana.