Due to the current situation, our families are staying at home for long periods of time. By now, our families are in desperate need of a mini-vacation or a short weekend getaway.
With this in mind, Centara Grand at CentralWorld has an incredible “The Place to Be – Junior Suite” package available for you and your family.
To take advantage of this incredible deal, all you need to do is book and stay in a “Junior Suite” from now until the 31st of August 2021. Here are the details on the package, priced at only THB 5,678 net (room only):
– Sunday to Thursday:
- Complimentary early check in starting at 09.00 hrs and late checkout up to 21.00 hrs. (subject to availability).
- Receive 100% of your room rate in hotel credit to purchase food, beverages during your stay
– Friday to Saturday:
- Receive 50% of your room rate in hotel credit to purchase food, beverages during your stay
The Place to Be – Junior Suite package was created to provide you with a relaxing room with the right services and amenities needed to have a very enjoyable time with your family, including:
- Newly renovated, spacious, and luxurious room
- Hotel centrally located in downtown Bangkok
- Environment free from noise and distractions
- Complementary 5G wireless Internet access
- Professional daily housekeeping service
- Access to our Business Center
Hotel Credit may be used on in-room dining and at Zing Bakery. Also, all credit must be used prior to the end of your stay. The Place to Be – Junior Suite package cannot be used in combination with any other discounts, promotions, or hotel credit packages.
At our hotels, Centara Complete Care was developed to ensure the Protection, Safety, and Well-Being of our guests and employees. The extensive program focuses on total care and was devised in partnership with ECOLAB, the global leader in hygiene technologies, and SGS, the world’s leading inspection and verification specialists. You will notice the changes from the moment you check in and throughout your stay. These changes focused on: Social Distancing, Enhanced Hygiene Practices, and Increased Sanitation.
Centara Complete Care was designed to follow the stringent guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO), the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), and various local health authorities.
Additionally, we received the “Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration: SHA” certification for exceeding hygiene, health, and safety standards issued by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT).
For more details, visit us online at: https://bit.ly/3jl8r7V
For more information or to make a booking contact Centara Grand at CentralWorld by calling: 02-100-1234 ext. 6759 to 6763 or emailing email@example.com.