From left to right;
- Khun Wichai Kamolsri, Managing Director, Oriental International Services Co., Ltd.
- Khun Kiat Vairojanant, Managing Director, Oriental International Services Co., Ltd.
- Lars Nielsen, Sales and Marketing Director, BMW Thailand
- Mr Steven Greenwood, Area General Manager, Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park
- Tibor Horvath, Hotel Manager, Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park
- Mr Yasuhiro Iemura, Director of Sales & Marketing, Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park
- Thipthanva Kemasiri, Front Office Manager, Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park
Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park recently unveiled six new BMW 520d Sport cars to the hotel’s limousine fleet to deliver luxury travel experience to guests in 2018.
Business and leisure travelers will receive first-class service experience in the hotel’s new BMW 520d Sport limousines which bring together the trademark elegance of the 5 series range with a sportier character throughout. An enjoyable and comfortable ride likewise is a certainty with thoughtful features and amenities including blue LED interior lighting, complimentary Wi-Fi service, cold towels and bottles of water while enjoying a video tour on either of the two HD touch screens to know the hotel & its facilities better.
Travel in style in the land of smiles with Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park’s BMW 520d Sport limousines, which are available for a journey to and from the airport starting from THB 2,500 one way or can book for sightseeing trips in and out of the Bangkok metropolitan area for THB 900 per hour.
This latest transportation fleet upgrade – and continued partnership between two of the world’s luxury brands – further enhances the guest experience at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]