Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, a 5-star luxury hotel and a leading venue for MICE events in the heart of the capital, has enhanced its already extensive offerings by investing AED 5 million in upgrades to its meetings, events and room facilities.
Ideal for business travellers, the 527-key deluxe hotel is located a short drive from Abu Dhabi Exhibition Center, the Eastern mangroves, Corniche, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Embassies and the business district. Alongside a dedicated club lounge floor, the property offers award-winning dining and recreational facilities, and intuitively curated MICE spaces.
With the recent investment and upgrades, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi now offers cutting-edge audio visual technology in all guest rooms, meeting and conference rooms, and also in its 700-capacity Onyx Ballroom, which spans 785 sq m and is divisible into three separate rooms.
Highlights of the upgrades include:
- Each room has recently been installed with large screen Smart televisions with Google Chromecast displays that deliver premium interactive guest services, where guests can log into their personal Netflix/Amazon Prime etc. accounts and binge watch their favourite series in the comfort of their king size beds after a long day at the desk.
- The hotel has installed 4K resolution Laser projector and screens in the main Onyx Ballroom. One of the latest and largest Projector screens in Abu Dhabi, measuring 600cm(W) x 337cm(H) 3 HD Projectors with 10,000 Lumens Projection. Sapphire and Emerald meeting rooms now have 4K clarity, 98” large LED Screens.
- Each boardroom is equipped with 86” Interactive Smartboard TV with 30 W soundbar audio.
- Bose surround sound Line Array Speakers in each section of the ballroom.
- The venues can accommodate up to 1200 concurrent Wi-Fi devices with 780 Mbps connectivity speed. The fastest hotel internet service in Abu Dhabi city across meeting rooms and guest rooms. Complimentary internet speed of 4 Mbps.
- All meeting rooms and pre-function areas offer 100% coverage with Wi-Fi and 4G signals.
Desmond Hatton, General Manager Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi states “In resonating with the vision of “2020: Towards the next 50”, we aim to poise ourselves as industry leaders offering avant-garde innovative MICE and hi tech in room services, ensuring every visit to our hotel is convenient and everyone is always connected. With this 5 million dirhams investment we seek to position ourselves as a preferred partner for corporate travelers, planners and agents across the globe.”