As the world gradually recovers from the worldwide crisis of COVID-19, we are proud to share that Furama International Thailand will be breaking free and emerging stronger than it was before.
To ensure the protection of travellers and staff, Furama International Thailand properties has adopted a multi-pronged approach to elevate its cleanliness and safety standards.
All properties are to be certified by “Amazing Thailand Safety And Health Administration (SHA)” a certification from the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, from Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). The SHA emblem is a testament to Furama International Thailand’ s tireless dedication to cleanliness. Said by Brian Lim, Regional Marketing & Communications Manager, Furama Hotels International Management.
As guest safety and well-being are our top priority, we’re implementing a groupwide cleaning initiative (called FuramaCares), across our hotels in Thailand. Key measures include:
- Arrival & Departure – Temperature Checks
- All guests, employees, contractors and suppliers will have to check in and out of the hotel premises for contact tracing purposes.
- Temperature checks are mandatory for everyone entering the hotel premise.
- To reduce waiting time and ensure a quick and safe check-in procedure, guests are expected to fill in pre-arrival forms.
- Every guest required to fill in a health declaration form.
- Provision of hand sanitizers at all public areas throughout the hotel premise.
- Airport transfers and excursions are entirely sanitised after every trip, besides our drivers follow the hygiene standards and hand sanitiser kit is available in every vehicle.
- Social Distancing Rules
- Ensuring that social distancing of at least one metre is in place at all public areas.
- Social distancing rules will be applied to chairs and furniture arrangement across all public and dining areas.
- Physical distancing at restaurant outlets and fitness centers.
- Team members
- Regular training of our staff to ensure proper hygiene and awareness and COVID-19-related health and safety.
- Hotel & Guest Rooms
- Stringent and frequent cleaning protocols at high traffic areas and public areas.
- Availability of on-call housekeeping, where guests can request any additional toiletries, linens and towels.
- Guestrooms will be closed for deep cleaning for 24 hours prior to a new guests’ check-in.
- Quality disinfectants will be used for deep cleaning and sanitization of public areas and rooms.
- A thorough disinfection and sanitization of public areas, guest rooms and equipment with high touch points.
- Washrooms will be sanitized frequently.
- Meetings & Events
- Seats will be arranged at least one metre apart for all meetings and events.
- Event venues will be sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants before and after an event.
- Event venues will be deep cleaned prior to the event’s commencement (within 24 hours). by our Housekeeping team. Deep cleansing will also take place after the event is over.
- Participants for all events will be required to fill in a health declaration form.
- Participants for all events are to be wearing masks.
- Masks for guests are available upon request (subject to availability).
- Food and Beverage
- Encouraging takeaways and further enhance non-contact delivery services.
- In room dining service will be available 24 hours.
- Culinary team will be using masks and gloves at all times.
- Our culinary team will prepare ready-to-eat items, made fresh daily for Furama Thailand Hotel’s with the concept of “Grab & Go” corner.
- Dining outlets will operate to the highest health and safety standards. For a la carte or set breakfasts, restaurants will be set up freshly with social distancing guidelines. After guests are settled at their table, every order will be served at the table with our culinary team and F&B experts.
- To provide a clean dining environment at least three times a day.
- Menu Order to be done through QR code.
Book with us
Furama International Thailand Hotels offers the best rates programme allows guests to book and stay from July 1st till Dec 30th, Bookable under the ‘Chillax Staycation’, the offer applies to stays completed prior to 30 December 2020 and is subject to availability.
Guests can get more info or call Furama International Thailand Reservation Centre on +(66) 2 688 6894 or email : email@example.com
In addition to offering the special promotions, enjoy complimentary daily breakfast, lunch and dinner early check-in and late check-out.
Come and experience a cleaner and stronger Furama Thailand, for more information on Furama International Thailand please visit : https://www.furama.com/