Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is thrilled to launch an exclusive Handy Smartphone in all rooms, to provide travelers with ease of connectivity to deliver the highest levels of hospitality. The Handy Smartphone is provided free of charge to hotel guests and can be used inside and outside the hotel for unlimited international calls to six destinations, unlimited free local calls and room-to-room calls. The Handy Smartphone also provides unlimited internet access with interactive maps, an indispensable city guide, as well as information updates on hotel facilities, services, events and special offers.
In every room there is the Handy Smartphone for guests to use the following services absolutely free:
– Free Internet – Internet connectivity with unlimited data.
– Free Local Calls – Unlimited free calls throughout Thailand and room-to-room calling.
– Free International Calls – Unlimited free international calls to China, Hong Kong, India, South Korea, Russia and United Kingdom.
– Curated Travel Guides – City guide with recommendations for restaurants, shops and tourist attractions with maps.
– Get Great Promotions – Push messages on offers and special promotions.
– Data Erase for Privacy – All personal data on each Smartphone will be cleared as soon as guests check out.
“At Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, we are continually evolving and adding new amenities and services for our guests. We believe that guest convenience is of utmost importance to us and the Handy Smartphone will provide guests with the ease of connection at all times while traveling. Hotel guests can take the Handy Smartphone anywhere in Pattaya and explore the city with the city guide. They will enjoy unlimited internet access and unlimited local and international calls that make our guests easier to stay connected with friends, family and colleagues throughout their stay at no extra charge,” said Jorge Carlos Smith, general manager of Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya.
In addition to the Handy Smartphone, Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya offers guests an array of upscale amenities including, the Sound of Your Stay(R) in-room music amenity, the Rock Om(R) yoga program, complimentary access of more than 7,000 digital newspapers and magazines from 154 countries in 56 languages with Press Reader(R), the Body Rock Fitness Center, as well as a relaxing swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
For more information or to book a stay at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, please visit https://pattaya.hardrockhotels.net or call 038 428 755. To engage on social media, go to www.facebook.com/HardRockHotelPattaya.