Addicted to Maldives – a global destination management company (DMC) specialising in boutique, luxury travel in the Maldives – have released an exclusive, limited-time offer for one of the most family-friendly resorts in the Maldives, Vakkaru Maldives.
Addicted to Maldives co-founder, Di Lechner, said: “Vakkaru is a wonderland for indulgence and childhood adventure, and this offer is irresistible for families with young children.”
Located in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of the Baa Atoll – a 30-minute seaplane flight from Male International Airport – the luxurious resort is home to 113 island and over water villas, spread across a lush island and complemented by exquisite amenities.
For those travelling with children, Vakkaru boasts The Coconut Club (a kids’ club targeted at older children that is open 24/7) and The Parrot Club (an extensive, well-thought-out space for children aged 3-12); both of which encourage engaging, learning and imaginative play.
EXCLUSIVE ADDICTED TO MALDIVES X VAKKARU OFFER:
• 5 nights for 2 adults in an Over Water villa from USD $6,200
• Complimentary half board
• Complimentary $100 resort credit
• Complimentary shared seaplane transfers for 2 adults
• PLUS 2 kids stay and eat for free (under 11 years)
• Book between 1 April – 31 May 2022
• Travel 1 April – 30 September 2022
• T&Cs apply – contact Addicted to Maldives team for full details
For further information about Addicted to Maldives, visit the website, contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow their journey on Instagram.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]