After months of lockdown it’s time to treat the whole family to a weekend break of sun, fun and fresh air as Anantara welcomes back guests to the seaside town of Hua Hin.
Only a few hours’ drive south of Bangkok, Hua Hin has been the beachfront destination of choice for Thai royalty and aristocrats for nearly a century. Anantara Hua Hin Resort itself is modelled on a traditional Thai village with low-rise gabled pavilions set among lush tropical grounds with lotus-filled lagoons and meandering pathways through exotic foliage, perfect for physical distancing.
Start each day with a lavish a-la-carte breakfast for the whole family before discovering a new passion with a daily family activity, from badminton on the lawn to tennis on the courts. Children can delight in even more fun-filled activities at the resort’s kids’ club or design and paint their own Elephant Parade masterpiece to take home as a memento. When they get hungry they have a complimentary kids menu for lunch and dinner at any of the resorts restaurants.
While the little ones are being looked after, parents can enjoy complimentary foot massages at the Anantara Spa or simply relaxing in the pool before the whole family rounds off the day with a specially curated dinner inspired by the diverse flavours of Thailand. Anantara Hua Hin has also implemented sweeping new health and hygiene measures focusing on guests’ wellbeing. The new ‘Stay with Peace of Mind’ programme enhances levels of sanitation and uses Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved disinfectants for the use against COVID-19 and other bacteria throughout all public areas, including lobbies, reception, fitness centres, pool areas and guest rooms. Enhanced hygiene measures also includes the use of electrostatic spray technology, to achieve a higher level of coverage for the application of cleaners and sanitisers for surface disinfection, the availability of hand sanitisers as well as a range of specific extra measures such as disinfecting hotel key cards, to ensure guests’ health and safety throughout their stay. The guidelines are fully compliant with several expert advisories including Ecolab and Diversey, global leaders in delivering excellence in cleaning and hygiene technology.
Anantara Hua Hin Resort reopening package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily complimentary a-la-carte breakfast
- Daily set-menu dinner inspired by the regions of Thailand at Rim Nam restaurant
- Complimentary daily kids’ menu – lunch and dinner – at any restaurant
- One 30-minute foot massage per adult, per stay at Anantara Spa
- Free kids’ activities at our children’s club
Price: Package prices start at BHT 4,500++ per night
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for bookings and stays from 4 June 2020 until 31 October 2021.
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.
- The rates quoted are per night, subject to availability, a cancellation policy and child policy.
- Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Minimum 2 nights’ consecutive stay required.
- Package is based on 2 adults and 2 children for suite stays or 2 adults and 1 child for room stays. Children must be below 12 years old and share existing bed with parents.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on www.anantara.com/en/hua-hin/offers/hua-hin-family-special
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas
Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, connecting them to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences, and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. The collection of distinct, thoughtfully designed luxury hotels and resorts provides a window through which to journey into invigorating new territory, curating personal travel experiences.
From cosmopolitan cities to desert sands to lush islands, Anantara connects travellers to the indigenous, grounds them in authentic luxury, and hosts them with passionate expertise. The portfolio currently boasts over 38 stunning hotel and properties located in Thailand, the Maldives, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Zambia, the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Portugal, with a pipeline of future properties across Asia, the Indian Ocean, Middle East, Africa and South America. The brand’s premier vacation ownership programme, Anantara Vacation Club, extends the opportunity to own a share in the Anantara experience with a portfolio of eight luxurious Club Resorts as well as travel privileges at partner resorts and hotels worldwide.