During the hot weather in Thailand we are always looking for a sweet dessert to help cool off and give you energy to get through the summer. Sunkist, premium pistachio nuts and pistachio milk brand under Heritage Group brings a delicious and nutritious “Sunkist Thai Tea Pudding” recipe for you to enjoy with your loved ones. The main ingredient will be Sunkist Pistachio milk Thai Tea flavor that has amazing authentic Thai tea aroma with high fibers and Vitamin E. Sunkist Pistachio milk is dairy free, lactose free, gluten free, and no cholesterol.
Sunkist Thai Tea Pudding ingredients (for 2 serving)
Thai Tea Pudding
- Sunkist Pistachio Milk Thai Tea flavor 2 cartons 180ml
- Condensed milk 1/4 cup
- Gelatin powder 3 Teaspoon
Thai Tea Sauce
- Thai tea with hot water 1/4 cup
- Whipping cream 1/2 cup
- Evaporated milk 1 cup (for healthier option can substitute with Sunkist Pistachio Milk Unsweetened)
- Sugar 2 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch 2 Tablespoons
- Grass jelly
- For Thai tea pudding, start with bringing Sunkist Pistachio Milk Thai Tea flavor to boil and stir in the gelatin powder until gelatin melted then pour the mixture into the mould. Place the mould in the fridge until gelatin sets itself.
- For Thai Tea cream sauce, start with making Thai tea in 1/4 of hot water then pour in a pot. Stir in whipping cream, evaporated milk and sugar into the pot then bring to boil. Then bring to low heat and mix a little bit of evaporated milk with cornstarch before pouring the mixture slowly into the pot until the sauce thickened and remove from stove.
- Put the pudding on a plate and pour Thai tea cream sauce on the top with other toppings as desired.
“Sunkist Thai Tea Pudding” is easy to make at home and full of benefits from Pistachio milk Thai Tea flavor. Sunkist Pistachio Milk Thai Tea flavor is available at 7-Eleven stores nationwide in 180ml for 20 baht. For further information, please contact 02-813-0954-5 or follow Sunkist’s activities at www.heritagethailand.com, www.facebook.com/SunkistTH and IG:sunkistthailand