ENJOY ALL THINGS SINGAPORE WITHOUT LEAVING BANGKOK
A special pop-up that showcases first-time Singapore lifestyle and food brands to Bangkok
Date: Thursday, 31 October 2019 – Sunday, 3 November 2019
Venue: EmQuartier (Avenue)
Time: 12pm to 10pm
“Singatrail”, an exclusive pop-up featuring some of Singapore’s food and lifestyle brands will be arriving in Bangkok soon. Consumers will have the rare opportunity to feast on uniquely Singapore food, and shop for Singapore brands not currently in the city. Organised by Enterprise Singapore, the national enterprise development agency, Singatrail celebrates the spirit of Singapore through food, shopping and performances at EmQuartier.
- Feast on scrumptious dishes from Singapore including familiar classics such as Hainanese chicken rice, rice dumplings, fresh spring rolls to modern delights like bubble tea and chocolate desserts
- Fun, fresh, cool products from emerging and established designers from Singapore
- Instagram/Facebook-worthy shots with the larger than life kopi (coffee) cup and kaya toast – a uniquely Singapore breakfast fare
- Win lucky draw prizes including a pair of airline tickets to Singapore
- Catch Wong Nai in action!
Led by Enterprise Singapore, Singatrail 2019 is the third in a series of pop-ups set up across four Asian cities – Manila, Tokyo, Bangkok and Jakarta – for Singapore businesses to reach out directly to new consumers and markets. Singapore companies participating in the pop-up will also meet with food manufacturers, investors, traders and distributors for partnership opportunities.
For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/709026579563572/
Twelve out of the 14 participating brands currently do not have presence in Bangkok. See annex for the full list of brands participating in Singatrail.
“Kaya toast” is a toasted slices of bread filled with butter and a traditional jam made from coconut and eggs.