Visitors and guests will now have the opportunity to experience a 5-course wine dinner series called “March Italian Wine Dinner” meticulously created by our expert executive chef, which will be taking place at Silver Waves Restaurant on the 36th floor of Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, one of Bangkok’s best restaurants, on March 24th, 2016 from 6.30 pm.
Indulge yourself with a special culinary program offering the sumptuous taste of a 5 course dinner paired with a specific wine that will complement and enhance each course. The gorgeous dinner begins with Pre-Dinner Canapés Wild Mushroom on Rye Bread with Poached Quail Egg Buffalo Mozzarella with Vine Tomatoes & Extra Virgin Olive Oil, while splendidly balanced with Villa Cornaro, Prosecco Spumante Extra Dry, NV. Then happiness on your table will be continued with several varieties of wine matching 5 magnificent courses of dinner where you can enjoy more than just one serving of your favorite dish.
- Sicilian Gnocchi in Eggplant with Tomato Herb Sauce paired with Sensi, Collezione Pinot Grigio, 2014.
- Hokkaido Scallops with Saffron Potato Cream & Deep-fried Leek paired with Sensi, Collezione Chardonnay, Toscana IGT, 2013.
- Duck Leg & Foie Gras Tortellini Orange & Beetroot Confit & Sauce Jacqueline paired with Villa Cornaro, Amarone Classico Superiore DOC, 2011.
- Australian Lamb Cutlet with Creamy Polenta, Spinach & Hazelnut Crumb paired with Viaggio Toscana, IGT Sangiovese – Merlot, 2010
- Caramel Peach Semi-Freddo paired with Reposum – Raboso del Veneto IGT Passitok, NV
The March Italian Wine Dinner costs THB 1,500++ per person, with a special price for Chatrium Privilege Card Members of THB 1,300++ per person.
We would like to welcome everyone to be a part of this special five-course dinner with an international selection of wines and picturesque views right beside the Chao Phraya River. For more details and reservations, please call 02-307 8888 ext. 1914, 090-6787511 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org