Glenfiddich, has announced the launch of Where Next Club in partnership with leading local innovators and pioneers to lead a series of masterclasses, to inspire the next generation of changemakers in Thailand.
In the upcoming months of October and November, audiences in Thailand can look forward to a series of inspiring skills sharing masterclasses, led by Thailand’s top influencers, in investment, technology, automotive, food and photography:
- Fluke Krirkphol Masayavanich (Investment) will share his personal journey and experiences on the trending topic of digital currency investment. Sharing his investing experiences and touching on Thailand’s future investment trends, he hopes to spark learning for viewers’ own investment journeys.
- Cee Chatpawee Trichachawanwong (Technology), expert in the IT industry, will share her journey to becoming an IT expert and the next big trend in technology for 2022. Those with a passion for tech and gadgets will be able to pick up tips on how to navigate the IT world.
- Puri Hiranprueck (Automotive) will talk about his personal story from acting to pursuing his passion in automotive, becoming an extreme sports lover. Viewers will learn about how to find their passion, turning it into a possible career path.
- Tengnueng Kanist Piyapaphakornkoon (Gastronomy) will share about his life-changing path from an artist turned self-made patissier. He will also lead an interactive masterclass on how to make the classic dessert, tiramisu, for viewers with a sweet tooth.
- Tavepong Pratoomwong (Photography) will share his journey from failure to success in life, photography and receiving his awards in street photography such as the EyeEm Awards and the Street Shooting Around the World. Viewers looking to develop their unique aesthetics will benefit from Tavepong’s sharing of his tricks to achieve the best street photography.
Viewers are invited to participate and send their questions to the maverick influencers during the masterclasses. Masterclass registration details and more information about the influencers and masterclasses may be found in the appendix.
Brett Bayly, Regional Brand Ambassador for Glenfiddich Southeast Asia, said, “Glenfiddich has always been a changemaker and innovator, always challenging convention and pursuing excellence in the category. We have never stood still, constantly pushing boundaries with new innovations and fresh experiences. With Where Next Club and our collaboration with maverick partners in Thailand, we hope that the curiosity of our local creative and dynamic audiences will be sparked, and that our guests will obtain new skills and knowledge to meet life’s challenges head-on.”
Earlier this year, as part of its Where Next campaign launch in Southeast Asia, Glenfiddich partnered with TEDx communities in the region to host ImagineNext, a series of powerful talks by local changemakers.
For more information about Thailand’s Where Next Club and upcoming masterclasses, visit @valleofthedeer.th