Thanksgiving Day has eventually come around. In the United States, it is one of the most important holidays when families get a chance to gather and have a big meal together on Thanksgiving Day.
In celebration of the occasion, Heritage Brand, Thailand’s leading brand for nuts, dried fruits, and other healthy ingredients for baking and snacking, proudly presents a dessert recipe called “Almond cream mixed berry tart”. By using our easy-to-make recipe, you will get a tart crust with a crisp texture and almond cream with a heavenly scent.
Almond cream mixed berry tart is a delicious way to use almond powder and berries which contain a lot of benefits such as antioxidants helping to repair sun-damaged skin and omega-3 fatty acids contributing to nourishing the skin. It is therefore a dessert especially worth making to welcome this winter season and to share with your loved ones on Thanksgiving Day. Furthermore, having delicious meals together with family is a way to strengthen relationships with one another. Firstly, let’s start with the preparation of ingredients as follows:
Tart Crust Ingredients for 6-8 servings:
- 300 g Heritage Raw Blanched Almond powder
- 2 tablespoon of stevia sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 8 cm wide small tart pans (6-8 pans)
Filling (Almond Cream)
- 200 g Heritage Raw Blanched Almond powder
- 140 g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons of stevia sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Berry sauce
- Optional: Rosemary for garnishing
- Making a tart crust: Beat the unsalted butter until creamy, sift almond flour and salt, and mix them together with egg and stevia sugar. Stir all ingredients until it forms into a dough.
- Lightly grease the inside of a tart pan with butter, gently press each dough (approximate 45g) into tart pans and prick holes in the base with a fork. Rest them for a moment.
- For the fillings: Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Beat unsalted butter until creamy, sift the almond flour and mix them with egg, stevia sugar, vanilla extract and lemon extract. Stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour filling into the tart, spread it evenly, and bake at 160 ºC for 25-35 minutes.
- Rest the tart until cool and lastly top it with the berry sauce and fresh berries. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes and then enjoy!
It is always nice to plan ahead when it is the season of cooking for holiday season. We would like to recommend premium ingredients from Heritage Brand, available at leading stores nationwide or online shopping at LINE Official: @Heritagethailand, Shopee: Heritage Official, Lazada, and JD Central: Heritage. For more information, please contact 02-813-0954-5 or follow our activities and news at www.heritagethailand.com, www.facebook.com/Heritagegroupth, and IG: heritage_thailand.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]