Instead of running through the rain for one nice meal outside, why not considering safe and dry space like your own dining room at home. Listening to favorite music while preparing food in kitchen seems to be a great idea. Heritage Group, Thailand’s leading premium natural food and beverage producer introduces “Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts” a simply, yet healthy menu for all family members.
“Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts” has always been a popular dish presenting in many restaurants menu, with its great combination of flavors and textures of tender chicken and crispy cashew nuts. Self-cooking could sound complicated but is actually not that difficult. The ingredients of this menu are easy to find at your local area and the directions are not even hard to follow.
Here are some tips. Starting with the selection of chicken, the best part is breast without skin. Use a good quality cashew nuts that is not rancid. We recommend the Organic Cashew Nuts Heritage Brand which has the universal standard quality and USDA certification, without the use of chemicals and pesticides, giving you a tasty nuts full of benefits from nutrients, vitamins, and fibers. The ingredients and directions are as following:
Ingredients of Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts
– 300 grams of chicken breast
– Cashew nuts
– 10 dried chilies
– Red, green and yellow bell pepper
– 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1.1/4 tablespoon sugar
– 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
– 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
– 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
– 2 tablespoon white soy sauce
– 2 spring onions
- Cut chicken breast into bite-size then mix with ground pepper and salt thoroughly
- Roll chicken in the flour and deep fry the chicken on medium-high heat until cooked. Then fry cashew nuts until light golden and fry dried chilies until little crispy then set aside.
- In the new frying pan, stir fry garlic. Then add fried chicken along with cashew nuts, bell peppers, and dried chilies and spring onions. Add seasoning sauce, oyster sauce, white soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil. Stir fry until thickened and everything is coated with sauce.
Now let’s enjoy the scent and taste of freshly cooked “Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts”. Heritage Cashew Nuts and a variety of premium nuts from Heritage are available at leading super markets and department stores nationwide, also available online at Shopee, Lazada, JD Central and Line ID: @Heritagethailand
For more information, please contact 02-813-0954-5 or follow Heritage’s activities on www.facebook.com/Heritagegroupth and www.heritagethailand.com