Cooking at home has come into high attention during the country lockdown, starting a few months ago. Many people have discovered the hidden cooking ability and enjoy spending time from preparation to sharing homemade food and drinks to beloved ones at home. Self-cooking becomes a good idea of staying safe in term of food hygiene, as we can control the quality of ingredients and the cleanliness of all equipment. Sunkist, premium pistachio nuts and pistachio milk brand under Heritage Group offers prime quality pistachio milk which is rich in fiber, calcium and vitamin E, directly to your home with a deliciously healthy beverage recipe “Sunkist Strawberry Matcha Pistachios Latte”. This menu is pretty simple, nice for social media posting and able to refresh you from busy afternoon working at home.
Ingredients (for 1-2 serving)
– 1 carton of Sunkist Pistachio Milk Original flavor 180 ml
– 3-4 Mashed Strawberries
– 2-3 Diced Fresh Strawberries
– 1 Tbsp. of Stevia sugar
– 1 Tsp. of Matcha powder
– ½ cup of hot water
– 1 Matcha ice cream
- Prepare the Strawberry Milk by pour1 carton of Sunkist Pistachio Milk Original flavor in the pot and use low heat. Add Mashed Strawberries and Stevia sugar, then stir it until mixed well, and filtered then let cool in the refrigerator.
- In a separate bowl, pour Matcha powder into hot water and stir it until mixed well.
- Add Diced Fresh Strawberries, Ice and Strawberry Milk into the glass.
- Finally, pour Matcha tea and a scoop of Matcha ice cream into the glass and Let’s Eat!!
Sunkist Pistachio milk has presented 3 delicious flavors; Original, Unsweetened, and Chocolate. The products are available at all convenient stores and supermarkets, 20 baht for 180ml and 99 baht for 946ml. Our online channels are LINE Official: @Heritagethailand, Shopee and JD Central (Heritage_Official).
For further information, please contact 02-813-0954-5 or follow Sunkist’s activities at www.facebook.com/SunkistTH and IG: sunkistthailand