Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok is excited to welcome Le Petit Chef, the world’s smallest chef.
Le Petit Chef brings high-tech visual mapping, light and sound to your restaurant table for an immersive storytelling experience. During your private dinner, a 58mm animated chef is projected onto your plate and proceeds to ‘cook’ food in front of you.
The innovative dining experience will be held in our pop-up venue where a maximum of 12 guests will be seated at one long table.
The 6-course menu includes highlights such as hokkaido scallop carpaccio, bouillabaisse tom yum, gratin boston lobster with mornay sauce, a refreshing mango sorbet, coconut milk foam, peanuts
and chocolate ginger sauce, and rice pudding brûlée with saffron, cardamom and cherry sherbet.
Until December 31, 2020, there will be two Le Petit Chef flights daily:
- Monday – Friday: 18:30 – 20:00 hrs and 20:30 hrs till late
- Saturday – Sunday: 18:00 – 19:30 hrs and 20:00 hrs till late
Don’t miss Le Petit Chef, a magical multi-sensory pop-up dinner at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit!
- Economy THB 3,200++ Standard menu (including half lobster)
- Business THB 3,800++ includes whole lobster
- First Class THB 4,500++ includes whole lobster and half a dozen oysters
- Children’s menu THB 1,900++
Optional extras include:
- THB 1,699++ for wine and sparkling pairings
- THB 2,699++ for wine and Champagne pairings
- THB 840++ for pre-dinner Italian cold cuts
- THB 999++ for chocolate cake (serves 12)
- Roses and bouquets from THB 1,500++.
Diners must book and pay through the online booking platform only at www.lepetitchef.asia.
A 50% deposit is required including 10% service charge and 7% local government tax.